Nineteen

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!! It also sucks, I'm so sorry in advance!!

After Klaus' 'death', the mates left town. They're in Detroit so she could see her pack, mostly Hayley. But she was happy to see one of her bestfriends.

Rieka went shopping and ate to her heart's content of foods, along with Klaus. He took her on a date and asked her to be his girl, she accepted. She got her nails done with Hayley, and now she was sitting in the bedroom- of the house Klaus compelled- reading some fanfics about Isaac Lahey on her laptop. She was in some shorts, hair down in natural waves, and a sweater. Hayley didn't to go anywhere near Klaus, so Rieka didn't make her.

She thought he resembled a confused puppy with so much innocence.

She got hungry, so she leaves her laptop and decided to cook some Shrimp Alfredo. She pulls out the shrimp, rotini, ingredients for homemade sauce, and pulls out basil, pepper, onion powder, Lawry's seasonings, a tad of lemon pepper, and more.

She starts cutting garlic and onions. She puts the shrimp in a pan, the homemade sauce, and noodles in separate ones.  She sets them to simmer and grabs a baguette and cuts it down the middle. She adds the garlic and butter sauce she made earlier on it, then sets the oven to bake.

After a bit, she was simmering everything when familiar arms vine around her, his scent evading her nose. She leans back with a smile whilst stirring. "Hello, my love."

"Hi, Nik," She smiles. When the oven timer beeps, she accidentally runs her short-covered rear against his front. His eyes roll towards the ceiling, he bit his lower lip trying not to mess her cooking up by his sensual wants. "Move it, I need to get the bread out."

"Alright, I'll be back down in a second, little wolf."

He speeds upstairs, after pecking her temple, and she continues pulling bread out, adding spices, mixing sauces, and then she finishes it off with some parsley atop the food. She also pour a glass of blood-infused wine for her man and some plain wine for her. It had been a minute so she decide to check on her mate.

But him, he was handling the major issue she caused. Trying to stop the tingles running across his skin and the want in is vein that's spreading like wild fire as he sits on their shared bed. Keyword: Tried.

When he shut his eyes all her could thing about were the naughty things they could do in their bed, but not just there. In the kitchen, parlor, shower, everywhere.

So, when the problem increased, Klaus was panicking as he also hears and smells his mate coming into the room. "Nik? You ok," She crawls on the bed and wraps her arms around his stomach and lays her chin on his shoulder. She breathes in his scent that is unbearably intoxicating and smiles.

"I'm fine, my love," He lies. He was straining even more in his shorts than before at her touch. She heard his heart speed up indicating a lie. She sighs, and a shiver runs up Klaus' spine at the feeling of her breath fanning over his skin.