Fourteen

Rieka's POV

It's been awhile, Caroline got bit by Tyler then Klaus healed her.

It was my idea to but then heal her. We got the coffins and Rebekah back. I was mad about him redaggering her. Elijah was apparently awake,and killed a hybrid. All of this went down while I'm out of town with my pack,Klaus' idea to get away.

I'm now on my way back from the pack to Mystic Falls.  I was outside to the mansion when I smelled Elijah,Stefan, and Damon. I walk up listening to them.

"-She'd had a child by another man. And none loved her more than Niklaus," I roll my eyes still listening wondering about what's going on.

"Oh,I'd say there was one who loved her at least as much," Klaus chimed in.

"Wait a minute, so you both loved the same girl," Stefan added. They continue talking about how their mother killed Tatia,how they fought,at that point I zoned out.

When I start listing again,they said: "family above all," then a CLINK. They start making the deal.

"Well,it's very simple. Klaus gets his coffin back. In exchange, he, and the original extended family,leave Mystic Falls forever," Damon tells, I set my hand in the knob. "Me,Stefan,Rieka,and Elena live happily ever after,no grudges."

"The deal, other than leaving Rieka, sounds fair, brother," Elijah expresses his opinion.

"I don't think you understand. Elena's doppelgänger blood ensures that I will always have more hybrids to fight those who oppose me. Rieka,she is family. My future,even if she doesn't know it yet. We are forevermore. She will always be apart of us,we will never leave her behind," my heart soars at those works,I hear a chair moving. I twist the knob and walk in. "Let's say I do leave Elena behind, under you protection. What then? How long before one of you turns her into a vampire? Or worst. How long before she dies caught between your feuding? You see, each one of you believes you can protect her. And that is simply a delusion. Gentlemen... the worst thing for Elena Gilbert is... the two of you."

"Actually, the worst thing for you two is... Elena Gilbert. She'll break your bond, ruin you, you'll sacrifice everything for her. And it'll be for...nothing,because she'll always have. The. Other. Brother," I strut in wearing a dress,braids,glasses,my necklaces, lace up boots,and my collarbone crescent tattoo on display.

 Brother," I strut in wearing a dress,braids,glasses,my necklaces, lace up boots,and my collarbone crescent tattoo on display

It was silent for a minute. Klaus,checking me out shamelessly. Elijah hiding a smile by looking down,Stefan and Damon looking annoyed.

"I'm gonna get some air," Damon leaves.

"Let me deal with this. Rieka, welcome," I smile as Elijah walks out.

"Rieka, hello love," he smirks.

"Hi," I grab his wine, take a swig,and push it into his chest. He laughs.

"Mmm. Hmm. All this talk has made me thirsty," they look at a blonde women in the corner. "What do you say,Stefan? Can I interest you in a little after dinner drink," he lets out his hybrid face, then sinks into her throat. I see Stefan fidget.