Twenty-three

It's been almost a week since beeing trapped in ther Gilbert house and it was nuts in Mystic Falls.

Jeremy died, Elena burnt her house to the ground, Hayley and Rieka have been talking more, her visions are getting clearer and clearer. She can tell the baby's eye color and nose shape. She sees this visions every night when she sleeps, when she eats, when she touches Klaus.

She has no idea who it is, when it's going to happen, or what it means, but it's cute. She's been seeing a man in her visions, too. No, not in a erotic way but in a familiar way.

Like love, home, family. She sees glowing red eyes and hears snarls, too.

She feels kisses being laid on her bare shoulder and feather-light touches on her bare side. She smiles and opens her eyes as he kisses the base of her neck. She flips around to see him laying on his side with a hand tucked under his head, looking at her. "It's rude to stare, Nik."

"I wasn't staring, I was gazing at the most mesmerizing sight know to man. Well, now just one man," He smirks. She laughs at his possessiveness. She sits up and stretches and feels him massaging her back so she leans into it.

"Oh, that's nice," She groans as her rubs a knot. When he finishes the massage, she gets up and walks to the ensuite. She turns around and sees him watching her naked figure with a smirk. "You coming or making a girl shower alone?"

He vamped to her, picked her up, and they had some steamy, shower hybrid time, which gains them both a few bites and other marks.

_

For some reason, this week has been a week full of drive for the hybrids. Hours on end in the bedroom and still having drive to stay wake.

Something inside of them is wired. It was weird. After their hour-long shower, they got dressed. Rieka in one of his shirts and panties. Klaus in grey sweats. They are sitting in the art room drawing. Well, Klaus was drawing. Rieka on the other hand was texting Hayley and Rebekah.

Klaus, deciding to take a break, sits down next to her. She looks at him over her phone and smiles. He grabs and kisses her hand. "I love you, little wolf."

She turns her phone off and smiles at him. "I love you more."

He shakes his head with a pout on his plump lips. "Not even possible."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yes."

"Vampires, witches, werewolves, and god knows what else are, but me loving you more is impossible," She asks with a warm, fluttering feeling in her chest. He nods.

"Even with all that, still impossible."

"Fine," She relents with a dramatic sigh. "I'm going to make some food, what some?"

She gets up. "If you're cooking, why not? I can help," He gets up. She cackles and he looks at her.

"You, cooking? With your own hands? In a kitchen? I call bullshit, you compel people to do it."