Two

Rieka's Pov

I feel groggy. I'm being shook. "Rieka,wake up! Rieka! Come on," I someone distant shouts.

Who is that? I flutter open my eyes.

"Elena," I ask. My veins feel like lava. Painite! "Where are we?"

"My god you look just like her," a unfamiliar voice said. "And you, he has it you down to a tee. Right on the nose!"  I then black back out.

~

"-so you called him," a male voice says

"No. I called one of his contacts. You know how this works," a female voice says.

"Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah," me and Elena start waking up.

"What happened," she gets up. "Where are you going!" I scold.

Stupid idiot!

-

They all come into the room."Why am I here," selfish bitch.

"You keep asking me these questions like I'm gonna answer them," she walks to a window.

"Why won't you," Elena presses.

She's gonna die.

"That's another one," she replies.

"You got me. Ok? It's not like I can go anywhere. The least you can do is tell me what you want with m-," I cut her off.

"-US. God shut up you narcissistic bitch," I state.

"I personally want nothing. I'm just a delivery service," she says walking to and from windows.

"Delivery to who? Elijah," she presses farther.

"Two points to the eavesdropper," we say in unison. Elena gives me a look.

"Who is he," she walks forward. "Is he a vampire?"

"He's one of the vampires, the originals," she says.

"We're so screwed," I laugh.

"What do you mean the originals," Elena the dumbass!

"Again with the questions. Haven't the Salvatores been teaching you your vampire history,"

"You know the Salvatores," I inquire.

"I know of them," she looks through books. "A hundred years back, a friend tried to set me up with Stefan. She said he was one of the good ones. I'm more of a sucker for the bad boys,though, but I digress." I laugh.

"Who are the originals," Elena counties to press.

"Trevor and I have been running for 500 years," She tells. "We're tired. We want it over. We're using you both to negotiate ourselves out of an old mess."

"But why me," she says selfishly.

"Because, your Katherine's doppelgänger," I state like it's obvious.

"Your the key to breaking the curse," she finishes.

"Curse," Elena questions.

"The sun and the moon curse," I state.

"Ask your little friend she knows, apparently,"The stranger says. Elena looks at me.

" What do you mean I'm the key," she asked. "The moonstone is what breaks the curse."

"No, it binds the curse. The sacrifice is what breaks it." I say.