Three

Rieka's POV

I wake up to my phone blaring."If the world isn't set on fire, I will end you,"

"Ok Rieka. I thought you'd want to come over. I have a gift,"

"How'd you get my number. Nevermind. See you in 10," I run out the door as soon as I'm fresh.

 See you in 10," I run out the door as soon as I'm fresh

I get here and I smell a scent from yesterday. I walk in to them having a conversation.

"-Klaus I know is real," I listen as walk in.

"Who is he,"

"He's one of the originals. He's legend," Damon says.

"From the first generation of vampires," I walk in.

"Like Elijah,"

"No.Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier," not when he went postal in Trevor yesterday. "Klaus is the real deal."

"Klaus is known to be the oldest," Stefan says.

Obviously not. Not sure how I know I just do.

"He isn't," I announce my presence. "There's a lot of originals. Klaus is a middle. Elijah is older." I confused myself, unsure how I know that.

"How-," I cut Stefan off.

"I don't know. Weird. Probably heard it somewhere," we all nod, except Rose.

"Ok,so you're saying that the oldest vampires in the history of time is coming after me," Elena quizzed.

"Yes,"

"No,"

"Definitely," we all say in unison.

"If what they're saying is-I mean," he gestures to Rose and I. "If what they're saying is true-,"

"Which it is," Rose interrupts.

"And your not just say it so we don't kill you-,"

"Which we're not. Plus you can't kill me," I roll my eyes.

"Then we're looking at a solid, maybe," Damon states optimistically.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right," I wince when he says that. I don't know him but I feel drawn to him. Like he's my family. "So nobody else even knows that you exist."

"They," Rose corrects. "And not that you know of."

"Not helping," Damon registers what she said. "They? What are you talking about?"

"Klaus wants her too. She's the last of the altered bloodline," they look at me. "She could kill them. They want her. She's more valuable than Elena." I scrunch my brows.

"What do you mean 'altered bloodline'," I ask. "How I can change at will? Then my other abnormal abilities," she nods. "So my bio family's original killers. Fabulous!"