Four

Third persons POV

Rieka has been a wolf for weeks. She doesn't wasn't to face the pain. She had Matt,Tyler,Caroline. She just left. Nobody had heard from her. She wanders back to Mystic Falls. Due to the addictive call. Faint but there.

~

At Alaric's apartment they're picking out clothes for him to leave.

"Bad or badder,"

"Dark colors suit you best," she replied.

"Oh, thank you honey," he through the shirt on the bed. "Ok,pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah," she sighs.

" OK, that needs to stay exactly where it is," he dresses. "The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh,that guys a buzzkill."

"Don't forget your on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna,"

"Right,Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel," he walks to her. "What else?"

"That's it," she fidgets. He touches her hair and she gasps.

"Oh,so jumpy. I asked: what else," he compels.

"Please just...kill me," she stutters. "I've told you everything I know."

"You see, I believe that you believe that. But what would you not know," he pauses. "What could they be keeping from you. Hmmm. Anything? Tell me!"

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way, to kill an original without a dagger," she spills.

"Bonnie the bestfriend," he wants more. She nods. He sighed. "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."

"She doesn't- or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop," she sasses.

"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that," she held off on telling about her. "What else?"

"There is-was a girl, I don't know. Haven't seen her. But Rose took her to Elijah also. Elijah kept asking for her," she stutters. "Please, just kill me, Klaus. And be done with it!"

"And show you kindness," he pauses. "I've search for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last, at least half that long."

~

Running. It's what wolves do. That addictive call gets stronger, the closer she gets. It smells of pinewood and rain. And it's heavenly! She stops running.

She's been fending for herself, for a long time. She was used to it. But this is her wolf. The forest. She's the predator. But she hits the Virginia state line, she's stopped.

The call is making her yearn for something, but she don't know what. She doesn't know it's a bond calling the to him. Desperate to get there but tired, she takes a beat. She's been running all night. She's tired. She finds water and hunts food. When she's done she's covered, head to toe. With blood. From human to deer. It's been there for days or weeks. She hasn't kept track. She just know something is calling her, and she's listening. Suddenly a bullet goes through her chest.

~

Meanwhile at the school Alaric/Klaus is compelling a student when he feels the call. He wants to answer it, but he wants the sacrifice to happen more. It saddens him, but she's not to far. And she's getting closer. He feels a twang of pain and knows it her. She hurt. And he can't do anything about it. Damon calls him, tells him to go to Salvatore residence. He does.