𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

TW: Swearing, Subtle Implications of Seggsy Times

Joey was halfway through a zoom meeting with Brian and Corey, Lauren sat at the other end of the couch reading a book with very little interest. She snuck glances at her boyfriend, happy to see him in his element, when all of a sudden-

"Oh fuck me!" Joey yelled, slamming the lid of his laptop shut and placing it onto the coffee table.

His laptop had died, unfortunately, but Lauren took this as an opportunity to mess with him.

She closed her book quietly, then sat up on her knees. She leaned on her hands, crawling across the couch, growing ever closer to her stressed boyfriend.

"That wasn't an invitation," he hesitated, shuffling back into the corner of the sofa.

She continued on all fours, walking her fingers up his leg as she got closer.

"Seriously, Lo, I mean it. I have a meeting to get back to." He was blushing ferociously at this point.

Lauren was right in front of him, a seductive smile playing at her lips. She had one hand gripping onto his thigh, the other resting on the couch as she leaned closer. She planted a kiss on his neck, gently trailing her lips up. He shuddered, grabbing onto the hand on his leg as her kisses found his jaw.

She reached his ear, laughing softly.

"I think we should have Thai for dinner," she whispered, relieving his leg of her grip.

"Oh for God's sake..." he sighed, grabbing her hips as she got up and started to walk away, pulling her onto his lap.

Lauren giggled as he tickled her sides and peppered her face and neck with kisses.

"JoJo your meeting!" She smiled, wriggling in his arms as he didn't let up.

"They can wait, you are way better!" He replied, locking eyes with her.

They burst into laughter, just a typical day for them.