𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐥-𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐛

"Ugh my god, this is so boring," Lauren complained as she wandered around the open plan space.

Books and pens and laptops crowded the area, her friends sat at their individual stations, equally as bored but less vocal about it.

"We said we'd study in a group so we can help each other," Darren said, looking up from his notes. "So that's what we're doing."

Lauren stopped in front of the curly-haired man, leaning her hands on the table and keeping eye contact. "I would rather fill the back of a pick up truck with warm kool-aid and sit in it like a hot tub than study."

Darren chuckled and went to say something, before being interrupted.

"That's a genius idea, Lauren, that'd be so cool!" Joe smiled, sat on the kitchen counter with a book he wasn't reading resting on his legs.

"It would be red, sticky and gross," she shook her head, jokingly. "Not exactly desirable."

"Sounds like Brian's dick..." he muttered, head down.

The brunette raised her eyebrows, smirking. "And how would you know?"

"Ooh you got roasted," Jaime giggled, sat cross-legged on the couch surrounded by paper.

The group laughed as Joe blushed as red as a tomato, trying his best to ignore their teasing. After the laughter had died down, Lauren continued her task of being bored out of her mind, but a certain dark haired boy had intentions to change that.

"Lo come here," Joey waved her over, pushing his chair back from the table a little.

"What do you want?" She frowned sarcastically, skipping over to him.

He took her hands and pulled her to sit on his knee. Joey wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder, attracting looks from their friends, Jaime and Meredith watching eagerly.

Lauren fidgeted a little to get comfortable, her feet dangling an inch or so above the floor. "And how is this supposed to make me any less bored?"

"I don't know," he replied, innocently. "But I'm cold and you're wearing my hoodie."

"You could've just asked for it back, you know?"

"But then you'd be cold."

"Fair enough," she shrugged.

She relaxed in his arms, leaning her head against his a little. Naturally, her hands came to rest on top of his, lacing their fingers together.

"Oh my god, just get together already!" Mere yelled, throwing a pen at Joey's chair.

"Ok," Lauren said, simply.

She turned to look at him, still sat on his lap, and placed a hand on his cheek, pulling him in for a kiss. He kissed back, gratefully, then sent her a wink once she'd pulled away.

"We were already together, you horny fucks." She grinned, pleased with herself.

"What!"