𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭, 𝐡𝐮𝐡

You're getting two today, gyals, this tiny one inspired by Superstore - I highly recommend watching that TV show it's hilarious - and then a second, longer one in like ten mins lmao.

A group of StarKids were sat in the rehearsal room for Starship, listening to Darren talk about some of the songs he'd written, Lauren by his side as, aside from the band, she was the only one who'd had a look over them.

She kept glancing over to Joey, blushing, smiling, then looking away whenever they made eye contact. He reacted exactly the same, scratching the back of his neck and messing with his hair.

Walker leaned over to the brunette, arms folded and voice quiet. "So how long have you two been dating?"

"Wha- no we're not- huh no... how did you know?" Joey gave in after stuttering, making no attempt to keep their secret.

"You just seem really really happy for the first time in a while." He said, clapping a hand to the younger boy's shoulder.

Joey bit his lip, relaxing a little. "Oh."

They sat in silence for a few seconds, before Joe leaned over again.

"Just kidding, I saw you making out in the parking lot the other day," he chuckled. "But that would've been really sweet, huh? I'm happy for you two though, seriously, congratulations."

He smiled to himself, thanking Joe before directing his attention to the front of the room once more. He caught Lauren's eye, his heart fluttering, his cheeks flushing, and his stomach doing flips. Wow... she really made him feel funny, in the absolute best way possible.