𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬

real short and sweet one today, cos I may have a slightly longer one for tomorrow. not like a storyline one, just a single oneshot that has like a few different things in it. idk. enjoy? <333

A short brunette yawned, twiddling a black pen in between her fingers with her sleeve rolled up.

Her friends sat around her, some sat on the wooden park bench with her, others on the grass or leaning against the oak tree behind them.

She put the pen to her lips for a second, biting the cap in a moment of thought, before bringing the nib to her arm and continuing her quest of filling her skin with little doodles.

Behind her, a tall boy watched, talking to his friends over her head, leaving the girl in question completely oblivious to his frequent looks down at her. He leaned down a little, resting his hands on the table.

"Hey Lo, whatcha doing?" Joey whispered in her ear, eyes running over her arm.

Lauren hummed for a second, finishing up a star. "Drawing."

"Could you not do that on paper?"

"I could," she started, tilting her head back to look at him. "But it's not as fun, and I'd probably lose it... why, don't you like my drawings?"

"I do, I do... but isn't it bad for your skin or veins or something?" He raised his eyebrows, plucking the pen from her hand.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, albeit softly. "I was using that, Joey."

The brunette chuckled, putting the cap on the small object and sliding it in his pocket. "Yeah, I can see. You can have it back tomorrow for your lecture, okay?" He placed a hand on her shoulder, rubbing circles into her skin and smiling at her adoringly.

"Okay..." she smiled back.

Lauren tilted her head further and pursed her lips, prompting Joey to lean down and give her a quick upside down kiss.

"Got it!" Jaime squealed, phone in hand and pointed at the cute couple.

"For fucks sake..." Lauren murmured, a smile still on her face as Joey started playing with her hair, mindlessly, as he quickly became absolved in conversation with Darren and Joe.