𝐨𝐡 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝

Short and sweet one today, kinda like Lauren LMAO AMIRITE HAHAHA LOL. I'm not funny, I know. Hope you enjoy, and take care of yourselves kings, queens and your majesties, eat something and drink some water! Love ya!

Joey and Lauren were play arguing over something or other, stood centre stage of the Firebringer stage, Jaime, Brolden, Meredith and Julia listening intensely to their dispute.

"Oh my god! Fuck you!" Lauren smirked, rolling her eyes at him.

"Oh how I wish you would!" Joey grinned, running a hand through his hair.

Her jaw dropped, mockingly. "You sarcastic little-"

"Wawawait, are we just gonna skip over that?" Jaime asked.

Lauren frowned, looking to Joey then Jaime. "Over what?"

Meredith scoffed. "Over the part where Joey said he wish you'd fuck him."

"He was just joking, moving on-"

"Was he?" Brolden quipped, an 'inspector face' on as Joey sent him a death stare.

The brunette felt his cheeks heat up a little, but managed to play it off. "Yeah, I was joking, lighten up you guys, I made a funny."

"You made a fool of yourself, that's what you made!" Lauren smiled, pointing an aggressive finger at him.

That launched the pair back into their pointless debate, but the other four were still focused on the 'oh how I wish you would' clusterfuck.

"Joey definitely wants to have sex with her," Julia whispered, a smirk playing on her lips.

Brolden almost wheezed, biting his lip to stop an eruption of laughter. "Obviously!"