𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐠

Heyo gayos! No A/N, just a little smut warning, some kissing and sexual innuendos!

Jaime, Julia and Darren had just walked into their local diner, the bell on the door ringing as they did. They found a table for four, given their ever so kind driver was parking the car, and called over a waitress, aka, Lauren.

"Hey you guys, didn't expect to see you here this early, it's Halloween, what about the party later?" Lauren smiled, twiddling a pen between her fingers.

"Thought we'd pop by for a snack before we put up decorations and stuff, but moving past that," Jaime smiled back, placing a hand on Lauren's arm. "What's with the hot getup?"

"What? This?"

The brunette looked down at her Halloween outfit, given the diner did costumes every year and she enjoyed the little tradition. She was wearing, to put it simply, a sexy cop outfit ; a black leather dress with a zip down the front, revealing her cleavage a little as she felt friskier than usual that day, a classic cop hat and badge, paired with combat boots with chunky heels and handcuffs dangling from her black belt.

"Yes that," Julia smirked, eyeing the girl up and down.

"We always wear costumes to work on Halloween here," she answered, as if it were obvious. "Why? What's the big deal?"

Darren choked on laughter. "You're clearly dressed up for someone, Lopez."

"Maybe I am, Criss."

Jaime squealed, grabbing Julia's wrist. "Who?"

Lauren sighed, letting her gaze drift to the parking lot out the window, easily spotting the car of the boy she was dressing up for. "It doesn't matter, it's not gonna work."

"We'll help, just tell us who he is," Julia prompted, leaning forward with wide, expectant eyes.

The brunette contemplated in silence for a few seconds, before noticing a tall boy walking up to the door.

"Don't all look at once, but he's just about to come in," she said, wincing as all three whipped their heads to the door. "Don't all look at once!"

Darren almost died of laughter, Julia lost all of the air in her lungs, and Jaime went bright red trying to contain her excitement. Lauren caught Joey's eye, and waved him over.

"That's Joey!" Jaime hissed, slapping the table.

"Well no shit, Sherlock!" Darren hissed back.

"Shut up!" Lauren grimaced, shifting her weight as he walked over with a smile on his face.

"Hey you guys, sorry I took so long I couldn't find a parking spa..." Joey trailed off, gawking at the short girl next to him.

Lauren stood there blissfully unaware of his staring... until Jaime started whizzing like a robot at Joey's reaction.

"You ok, Joey?" She asked, turning to look at him.

His cheeks flushed and he snapped his jaw shut. "Yeah yeah, everything's fine, haha."

"Really?" She pushed, tilting her head at him. "You seem awful nervous."

"Sorry officer?" He tried, scrunching his nose at her a little.

She giggled, swiftly becoming the nervous one as butterflies came alive in her stomach. "It's ok, just sit down so I can take your order."

Once she'd jotted down her friends' order and wandered off to go get their food, Joey fell back and let out a sigh, leaning his head on the red leather behind him.