Chapter 28, Part 3: The Revenge To Avenge

The time travel was so fast, I barely had time to think. Me, Tony, Steve, Bruce, and Scott all landed together right at the end of our 2012 battle with Loki.

"All right, we all have our assignments. One stone uptown, the other down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock. Bree," I turned to Steve. "Can you give me a lift to the front entrance, we need to go incognito," He said and I nodded. I kneeled down with my back to him and he got on. I made my wings appear and got ready to jump up.

"Tony, get to the tower," Steve said before I took off with him on my back, turning the both of us invisible. I flew to where Steve told me to go. And he instructed me to land a few blocks from the building. He got off me, walking to the doors.

"Bree, go back and help Tony and Scott with the Tesseract." He ordered, reaching his hand into his pocket. "Here, take this," he threw an earpiece to me.

I smiled as I caught it. "What about Bruce?"

"He knows what he's doing, now go,"

"Got it, thanks," I said before taking off. I flew high enough to enter the tower, already seeing Tony hiding behind a wall while watching his past self and the others.

I couldn't help but think of what they did after I "died". All the stuff I missed, I was getting the chance to see a little bit of it.

I spoke into my earpiece. "Tony, I'm coming up,"

I quietly landed on the outdoor platform and made my way over to him. I walked through the broken window and made a "pst" sound. Tony turned his head and looked around.

"Tony, I'm here," I whispered to him.

He narrowed his eyes. "Where?" He whispers in frustration back.

I turned myself visible, causing him to flinch when seeing me appear.

He rubbed his eyes before pulling me along with him. We hid behind the wall. "Where's Scott?" I asked. Then out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a tiny man on Tony's shoulder.

He looked at me. "I'm right here," his voice in my earpiece.

"Oh," was all I said, a bit freaked out by these new members of the team.

Tony pointed out past Steve for me to look. He scoffs, "Mr. Rogers, I almost forgot that suit... did nothing for your ass," he spoke into our connected earpieces.

Steve's voice came in through it seconds later. "No one asked you to look, Tony,"

"It's ridiculous," Tony lastly commented.

"I think you look great, Cap," Scott spoke up. "As far as I'm concerned, that's America's ass," he commented and I chuckled under my breath.

"Who gets the uh, magic wand?" Past Natasha said in the distance, holding the scepter.

"S.T.R.I.K.E. team's coming to secure it," Past Cap stated.

My ears perked up when I heard the elevator doors from behind us opening. I grabbed onto Tony in a quick move, pulling him out of the way as I turned us both invisible. His hands gripped my arms wrapped around his waist when I almost lost his balance.

The team past Steve was talking about coming through the door, the front guy didn't look very friendly a lot. When they passed us, I had let go of him and he proceeded with the plan. I stayed behind him the whole time.

"We can take that off your hands," A man from the team said to Natasha.

"By all means," She handed it to him.