🌻2🌻

Harry was sad.

He really wanted to be able to walk to and from school, but after the first day, with him hurting so much, Anne decided she would drive him.

He also wished he could run. He would love to feel the wind blowing through his hair as he ran around the playing field at school with his friends. But, his bones weren't strong enough and he was still prone to breakages.

Harry sat under a tree in the school fields, watching his friends kick a football around. He picked at the grass, sighing. Every now and then he'd look up and see how much fun they were having without him. He felt sad.

He picked himself up off of the grass, taking his bag, and walked slowly back into the school building.

The other boys were too wrapped up in their game to notice Harry had gone.

"YES!" Niall yelled, running to Zayn as he scored a goal. "I'm the best! I'm the best!"

The others all laughed and ran around after him.

"Hey Harry! Did you see my goal?" Niall said, turning to the tree and finding no sign of Harry.

"Where'd he go?"

Louis stood next to him. "Shit. I need to look for him. You wait here in case he comes back."

Niall sat under the tree as Liam and Zayn came over.

"Why did he go without telling us?" Zayn asked.

Niall shrugged.

Louis was walking hurriedly around the school, searching for Harry.

"Hey, have you seen Harry?" He would ask every now and then.

Eventually, he found him in the boys toilets.

He heard someone crying, and thought it sounded like him.

"Harry, is that you in there?" He knocked on one of the doors.

He heard sniffing. "Harry, Are you ok?"

The door clicked and opened slowly. He poked his head out hiding his body behind the door.

"What's wrong?"

Harry wiped a tear away. He opened the door and pulled Louis inside. It was a tight fit in the small cubicle.

"I...I had an accident." He cried, his hands covering his crotch.

"Oh. Oh dear. Do you have spare clothes?"

Harry nodded as the tears continued to fall.

"Where?"

"M-My bag. L-Locker."

"Ok. Give me your key. I'll go get your bag."

Harry reached in his coat pocket and pulled out his key handing it to Louis.

"Don't cry. I'll be back soon." He kissed Harry's cheek and left the toilet, Harry locking the door behind him.

He returned five minutes later with Harry's bag. He passed it through the door.

Harry huffed and sighed as he struggled to get out of his wet trousers and pants. He had wipes in his bag, his Mum had shown him how to clean up if he did have an accident at school. He put his clean clothes on and put the soiled clothing in a plastic bag inside his school bag. He opened the door and found Louis waiting for him.

Harry's face was flushed through embarrassment and the struggle he just had. He washed his hands.

"You ok?"