🌻11🌻

School had started. Harry was worried as he had already missed the first three weeks. He was always a bit behind in school, so for him to miss nearly a month of the new school year really upset him.

Today he was being discharged from the hospital.

He'd been having physio, which he would have to continue with, and was being sent home with a wheelchair.

Anne pulled up outside the house and Robin came out to carry Harry inside.

He laid him on the sofa. "Nice to have you home, son." He said, ruffling through his curls.

"Are you comfortable?" Anne asked him. He nodded. "Fancy some lunch?"

He nodded again. He was tired.

Anne and Robin went to the kitchen.

"Is he ok? He's been so quiet." Anne worried, as she started making Harry his favourite cheese and pickle sandwich.

"I expect he's still in shock from the accident. We can tell the Doctor next time we go."

Anne hugged Robin and cut the sandwich. Robin poured some orange juice into a small glass and they took them through to the living room.

Harry was asleep.

"Oh poor love. I'll wrap this in cling film so he can have it later."

Robin sat on a chair, watching Harry fidget in his sleep.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Louis came to visit Harry every day after school and spent most of the weekends with him too. They were inseparable.

Jay would joke that Louis may as well move in with them. Harry thought that would be a great idea.

Six weeks after the accident and Harry had his casts removed. He loved it when casts were taken off, the feeling of freedom again.

"Harry! Yes no more casts!" Louis yelled as he jumped onto the sofa next to his friend.

Harry smiled and nodded, waving his newly fixed arm at him. Louis laughed. He, too, had noticed that Harry didn't speak as much as before the accident.

"So...Mum say's you're going back to school on Monday."

Harry nodded, but looked sad.

"Hey...you ok?" Louis said, noticing Harry's sudden facial expression.

"Wan stay home." He whispered.

"Why? I thought you would be happy to go back?" He stroked Harry's arm.

"Kids will laugh, cos can't walk right." He looked down at his lap.

It was true. Harry was struggling to walk properly now, though his physiotherapist said to give it more time.

"Nobody will laugh at you. Everyone keeps asking when you'll be back cos they're all missing you." He replied.

Harry nodded.

He always believed what Louis told him.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Monday came too quick for Harry. Anne woke him up at 7, helped him get dressed, God he hadn't missed the horrible school uniform, especially the uncomfortable blazers they had to wear.

He had half of his breakfast, brushed his teeth and got his bag.

"Now...any problems, tell a teacher. Don't be scared or embarrassed ok?" Anne said.