🌻15🌻

Anne was at home trying to get some rest while Robin sat with Harry. Though Anne couldn't sleep much, worrying about her poorly little boy, laying helpless in that hospital bed.

She laid in her bed, Gemma next to her, as she cried when Anne got home last night and didn't want to be alone. Anne didn't mind.

At the Tomlinson's house, Louis was crying into his pillow.

With every day that passed, his love for the small green eyed boy grew bigger.

Jay walked into his room and sat on his bed. "Don't cry Lou." She said quietly, stroking through his messy bed hair.

Louis sniffed. "Im so worried about him."

"I know love. I know."

She really didn't know what to say to him.

"Can I see him?"

"No. Sorry Lou, but he's only allowed his Mum and Dad, as the infection is so bad. They can't risk him picking anything else up. As soon as he's well enough, I'll take you."

Louis nodded. "Ok."

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"How is he doing Doctor?" Robin asked as Harry was being checked over.

"We'll know more later, after we do some tests. He had a comfortable night, I see, so that's a positive."

Robin watched Harry sleep. His chest rising and falling. He held his hand, he stroke his cheek. He wished for him to wake up and hear the sound of his voice, his laugh, him asking for his Teddy. But he kept sleeping.

"Robin?" He woke suddenly. Not realising he fell asleep, still holding Harry's hand. He looked up.

"Anne. Sorry."

"Don't apologise. Is there any news?" She replied, looking at the heart monitor.

"No. The Doctor said they'll be doing tests later." He yawned.

"Why don't you go home? Get some sleep."

"I'll stay a while. Keep you company."

Anne sat down next to him and they watched Harry sleep.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Louis and Gemma were too upset to go to school, so both were sat on Jay's sofa. The tv was on, but neither were watching it.

"I wish we knew how he is." Louis whispered. They were sitting so close, sharing a blanket.

"Why does he get sick so much? It's not fair." Gemma added. "I'd rather get ill instead of him. He goes through so much." She wipes a tear away.

"I know. I feel the same. I'd do anything for him. Literally anything." Gemma rested her head on his shoulder, Louis rested his cheek on her head.

"I always wanted a brother or sister." Gemma said, playing with a lose thread on the blanket. "So when Dad got with Anne and I found out she had a son, I was so happy that I cried. Can you believe that?" She smiled. "When I first met him, I though he was the cutest little thing. He still is."

Louis nodded. "He definitely is. I don't know of anyone else who is as sweet and kind as him either. Despite everything, he's always so nice to everyone. Even when he feels like shit."

"God I hope he gets better quick. I only saw him two days ago, but I miss him so much." Gemma's tears started falling. Louis lifted his head and she turned to him, they hugged, both of them crying now.