💚18💙

February 14th.

It's Saturday.

Harry wasn't doing too good today. He was on the sofa, under his blanket, cuddling one of the Teddies Louis had given him.

His head was aching and he kept falling asleep.

Anne was worried. She knew he would have bad days, the Doctor had told them, but it was still upsetting seeing him like this.

He had his medicine, which he hated, having to try hard not to throw it straight back up.

Gemma sat in front of the sofa, keeping close, she was such a loving big sister.

Jay had phoned to see how everyone was. Anne told her, sounding so sad. So Jay asked if she could come over with the kids. Of course she said yes.

There was a knock at the door. Gemma answered it.

"Hello." She said. "Come in." She smiled as Jay, Louis and Lottie walked in.

Louis rushed straight to the living room, Lottie trailing behind with Gemma. Despite their age gap, the two girls got on really well. Gemma took her upstairs to listen to music.

Louis stood in front of the sofa and held his hands out. Harry looked up.

He smiled. "What's that?" He asked.

"This is for you." Louis handed over a big fake sunflower, a card and a gift bag.

"Ooh thank you Lou Lou." He took the items. He opened the bag, another Teddy bear. This one was light brown with one blue eye and one green, with a rainbow coloured collar.

"I love him." Harry said, hugging the bear.

Then he opened the card. 

*Happy Valentine's day* it said on the front.

Harry smiled wider as he opened the card up and read what was inside.

*To Harry. Thank you for being the best friend anyone could want. I love you lots. Lots of love and hugs. Your Lou Lou. Xxxx 💕💕💕💕*

Harry looked up at Louis and put the card down. He moved slightly on the side, making room so that Louis could lay beside him. Which he did. It was a bit of a squeeze.

"Thank you Lou Lou. But...I didn't get you anything." He said as he rested his head on Louis' chest.

"It's fine. Just being with you is good enough. It's true. I do love you. I want you to get better. And I'm always gonna be here for you."

Harry didn't reply. Louis looked down and saw he was asleep, so he just cuddled closer and closed his own eyes.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"How you doing love?" Jay asked.

"Tired." Anne replied, putting two cups of coffee on the kitchen table.

"Don't make yourself ill. We're always willing to help, you know that?"

"Thanks. I just wish he could get a break. If it's not one thing it's another." She sighed.

Jay rested her hand on top of Anne's. "Why don't you and Robin go out tonight? We'll look after the kids. And I'm sure our kids would love to come over if that's ok with you?"

"I don't know. I shouldn't leave Harry."

"He'll be ok. You don't have to go too far if it makes you feel better. You need a break and we want to help."

"I'll ask Robin. But thanks for being such a good friend."

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Harry woke up and found Louis cuddled up to him, keeping him warm. He smiled as he watched his friend sleep.

He had to disturb him though as his bladder was shouting at him.

"Lou Lou." He said prodding Louis' arm.

"Lou Lou." He said a bit louder.

Louis mumbled. "What?"

"I need a wee."

Louis woke up and looked at Harry, forgetting where he was for a moment. "Oh. Yeah. Sorry." He got up slowly, then helped Harry up off the sofa. "Do you need help to get to the bathroom?"

Harry shook his head, embarrassed. He walked slowly, hoping he makes it in time. Luckily he did.

Louis waited outside, as Harry isn't supposed to be on his own now, in case he falls.

Harry opened the bathroom door. "Can you help me back?"

Louis nodded and put his arm around him. The sat back down and Louis put his blanket around them both.

"Thank you." Harry said as they sat back down. "Sorry I'm a pest."

"You're not a pest. Why would you say that?"

Harry brought his knees up to his chest and hid his face in them.

"Harry?" Louis touched one of his knees.

"I...I can't do anything." He sniffed as tears began to fall. Louis pulled him closer and took his hand. "I don't like being broken." He sobbed.

Louis couldn't say anything. He was crying too. They just sat there in each others arms, comforting each other.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Hi.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Hope you're all OK?

All the love. L. Xx

💕💕💕