🌻20🌻

It was nearing the end of the summer holidays. A Saturday. Louis was at Harry's again.

It was early when Louis was woken up.

"Harry? What's wrong?" He whispered. He got up from his bed and walked to Harry, sitting down next to him.

Harry was crying, quietly, but loud enough to disturb Louis from his sleep.

Harry didn't reply, just kept crying. Louis pulled back his blanket and got into bed next to him, pulling him close. "Harry, what's wrong? Are you sick?"

He felt him shake his head. "I don't wanna go to school." He sobbed into Louis' chest.

"Oh. It'll be alright. Try not to worry." Louis said, rubbing Harry's arm.

Harry cried himself back to sleep.

The sun was up when they both woke again, in each others arms.

"You ok?" Louis asked.

"Sorry I woke you up before." Harry apologised.

"It's ok. I'm always here for you. Do you feel up to seeing the boys today? Think we need to do something together."

Harry thought for a moment. It's true they hadn't spent a great deal of time together recently, but Harry liked spending time with just Louis.  But...he thought that was being selfish, not letting Louis see his other friends.

"Ok." Harry replied.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

It turned out to be another beautiful day. The boys were all at Harry's by 11, sat in the garden.

"Did you have a good holiday?" Zayn asked Niall. He had just come back from Tenerife, with a tan.

"Oh man, it was great. So hot and I met a girl."

"You met a girl? Tell us more." Louis said, not believing it.

"Her name is Milly, she's 14 and lives in Leeds. I have some photos." He got his phone out and showed the boys.

"Cor! She's well fit." Zayn said.

"I know. We're gonna keep in touch."

"I have a girlfriend." Liam said. The boys looked at him.

"Really?"

God it must've been so long since they all spoke.

"Yes. Sophia. We had sex."

"What the fuck Liam!" Louis yelled. "You're lying."

"Am not. We've been together for a month. I just didn't tell you."

"Photo?" Niall said.

"Of us having sex?"

"No, dickhead. Of your 'girlfriend.'"

Liam got his phone and showed some photos.

"She's pretty." Louis said, smiling.

Meanwhile Harry sat quietly. He wishes he was alone with Louis.

"What about you Harry? Do you have a girlfriend?" Liam asked. Of course it had to be him to ask.

Harry shook his head, shyly.

"Why not? You're not ugly."

"Shut up Li." Louis warned, glaring at him.

"What? I'm only wondering why he don't have a girlfriend.  Do you fancy anyone then?" He asked.