🌻41🌻

"You know what one of my favourite things is?" Louis asked.

Harry shook his head.

"Cuddles with you. You're so warm and snuggly."

Harry grinned and held Louis tighter.

It was Friday night, and as usual, Louis was at Harry's house.

"I love them too. I love you Lou Lou."

"Love you too, my Harry. What do you want to do this weekend?"

"Just wanna cuddle you." Harry replied, sleepily.

Louis smiled. His boy was so adorable.

"I'd like that, but don't you want to do something else? Go somewhere?"

Harry didn't answer, he'd fallen asleep again. Louis didn't mind. He was used to it happening, even though he hated the fact that Harry did it, through no fault of his own.

They laid in silence, the only sound was the soft snores coming from Harry.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Morning boys. Sleep well?" Anne greeted them the following morning.

"Yes thank you Auntie Annie." Louis replied, sitting down with a very tired looking Harry next to him.

"Harry? You ok love?" She asked.

Harry smiled. "Yes Mum." He sniffed.

"You sure? You look very pale." She placed a hand on his forehead. "Bit warm too."

"I'm OK Mum. Stop fussing."

"Alright. Sorry. I'll get your breakfast.

Louis looked at Harry. It wasn't like him to snap at his Mum like that.

"What's wrong?" He whispered.

"Nothing."

Louis wasn't convinced.

Anne placed their breakfast on the table and sat down to drink her tea. She said no more.

Louis could tell she was a bit upset at how Harry spoke to her.

"Are you going into town today Auntie Annie? Maybe we could come with you? Eh Harry?"

Harry glared at Louis.

"I am. That would be nice. Would you like that Harry?" She replied.

"No thank you. Wanna stay here."

"Come on Harry. We can look round the shops and go to Maccy D's."

"I said I don't want to. No"

"Harry, what's wrong love? Something's not right." Anne asked, more worried now.

"I'm OK  leave me alone." He snapped and stood up, walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs to his room.

Louis and Anne looked at each other.

"Somethings wrong. Did he say anything to you?" Anne asked.

"No. Just said he wanted cuddles. Nothing new."

"I'll go up. See if he's OK. You finish your breakfast."

Anne got up and went up to Harry's room. She could hear him crying from behind the door. She knocked lightly and went inside.

He was curled up under his duvet.

She sat down beside him. "Tell me what's wrong, and don't say nothing." She said, gently, her hand resting on his shoulder, feeling him shake.