🌻7🌻

It's August now. It's very hot, hotter than it usually is this time of year.

Everyone clubbed together to buy a lovely big pool, that's been put up in Jay's back garden, as it was the biggest one.

It's deep enough to reach the boy's chests when they stand in it and ten feet long.

The boys have spent most of the last two weeks in it, as the UK was in the midst of a heatwave.

Today is no exception.

It's 1pm and Louis, Harry and Niall are in the pool.

Louis had asked his Dad if he could fill the pool higher, as it wasn't high enough for them. So he did.

Harry is the only one who can't swim, and as he's still quite small, he can just about stand on his tip toes with his head above the water now. And it made him scared.

"Can I teach you how to swim Harry, then you'd have more fun." Louis asked, as Harry clung to the side of the pool.

"I...I'm scared Lou Lou." He replied.

"There's nothing to be scared of. I learnt to swim really quick. Niall will help too, right?" He looked at Niall, who nodded.

"Yeah. Go on Harry. Swimming is so good."

Harry thought for a moment. "Uh...ok then."

Louis smiled. "Great. Right, let go of the side and put your hands on my shoulders." He instructed. Harry did what Louis said. They were still near the edge though. Louis held Harry by his waist and they moved away from the edge.

"No Lou Lou. I'm scared." Harry yelped wrapping his legs around Louis' waist, making Niall laugh.

Louis glared at Niall and he stopped.

"Hey. There's nothing to be scared of. I got you."

"Hi guys!" Zayn shouted as he and Liam appeared.

"Yes! Thought you weren't coming." Niall said as he splashed about.

"Sorry. Had to go shopping." Zayn replied.

"I had to babysit while Mum had her hair done." Liam said.

"Well...get in. Louis' Dad filled the pool up."

"Wicked!" Zayn took his top and joggers off, already in his trunks and jumped in.

Liam followed.

"This is much better." Liam said as he dunked Niall's head under the water. He came up spluttering.

"What you do that for!" He coughed. "Idiot." Liam just laughed.

Louis was still helping Harry, who had now taken his legs off of Louis' waist. He was still scared though.

"Try kicking your legs." Louis said. Harry was focused on Louis' face. His eyes were wide as he was panicking.

"Harry. You need to calm down."

"Fuck sake. He obviously doesn't wanna do it. Just let him go." Liam said, nastily.

Niall rolled his eyes at Zayn.

Here we go again.

Louis looked at Liam. "What did you say?"

"He's too small and he's a baby if he can't swim at his age. Tell him to get out so we can play with the beach ball."

Louis was livid. He looked at Harry, who had tears rolling down his cheeks again. Liam has upset Harry way too many times, and Louis hated him for doing that.