🌻39🌻

Louis and Harry were cuddled up on Harry's bed. Louis came round straight after school. He hadn't seen Harry all week.

"Why didn't you tell me or your Mum how you were feeling about that teacher?" He asked.

"I...I don't know." Harry replied, moving even closer to Louis.

"I said before that if you have any problems with anything, to tell me. I don't want you making yourself sick."

Harry nodded. "I'm sorry. I promise I will."

"So, you'll be back at school on Monday then?"

"Yes."

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

The boys spent the whole weekend together.

On Saturday, they went to a fairground in the nearby town.

"Can we go on the horses please Lou Lou?" Harry begged. His eyes lit up when the approached the carousel. It was the one ride he adored, always had, since he was a little boy.

Louis smiled. "Of course." He took Harry's hand and helped him up onto the horse Harry liked the colour of. Louis sat on the one next to him.

The ride started and Harry held on tight, laughing as they went round and round and up and down, making Harry slightly dizzy. He liked this type of dizziness.

Louis watched Harry in awe. He watched as Harry giggled and patted the horse. This boy was too damned cute, he thought.

The ride ended and Harry pouted. "Go again please?" He asked.

"Later. There's still more to see and do." Louis replied, helping Harry down.

Louis wrapped an arm around Harry's waist as they walked around the fairground.

They bought candy floss and slush puppies. Louis won a Teddy bear for Harry. Harry won a fluffy dog for Louis.

"Wanna go on the roller coaster?" Louis asked.

Harry shook his head as he looked up at the ride. It wasn't a big one, nothing like you get at Alton Towers or the like, but still big enough to scare Harry.

"Um...I...I don't think so." He tightened his grip on Louis' hand.

Louis was disappointed. He would've loved to have gone on it, but wouldn't force Harry to, or leave Harry alone so he could go on it. "That's ok. Let's go on the carousel again instead."

Harry's smile returned, as they went back to his favourite ride.

Later, they bought some chips, Harry covering his with way too much ketchup. They sat on a bench and ate, watching people having fun.

Harry yawned as he finished his food. He rested his head on Louis' shoulder.

"Shall we go home?" Louis asked. There was no answer. He looked down and saw that Harry was asleep. He was surprised this was the first time he had fallen asleep today. He smiled and put his arm around his sleeping boyfriend.

An hour passed and Harry woke. "Hello love." Louis said. Harry looked up, seeing Louis smiling at him. He rubbed his eyes and sat up straight.

"Sorry I fell asleep Lou Lou."

"It's fine. I think we should get home now."

Harry nodded. They stood up, not forgetting their prizes and headed out of the fairground, hand in hand.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

They walked into Harry's house, finding Anne and Jay drinking coffee in the living room.

"Hi boys. Had a good time?" Anne asked.

"It was brilliant." Harry turned to Louis. "Thank you for taking me Lou Lou."

The Mum's smiled as Louis pulled Harry towards him, giving him the biggest hug possible, without hurting him. "You're welcome. I had a great day."

"Lou Lou won me this bear, Mummy." Harry showed the bear.

"How clever of him." Jay smiled.

"And Harry won this dog for me." Louis added.

"Well done." Anne said.

"You boys sit down, I'll get some drinks. Have you eaten?"

"Just some chips." Louis replied.

"And candy floss and slushies." Harry added.

Anne laughed. "Ok. I'll put a pizza in the oven then."

The boys sat down and Harry rested his head on Louis' lap. Louis ran his fingers through his hair, making Harry feel sleepy. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. He soon fell asleep.

Anne returned with their drinks, noticing Harry was asleep.

"You tired him out Lou." She said, putting the drinks on the coffee table. "Has he been OK?"

"Yes. Just fell asleep once. He really enjoyed it."

"Thank you Louis. You're so good with him."

"It's just what he deserves. I'd do anything to make him happy."

Anne and Jay smiled at each other. Both Mum's knew how much the boys loved each other.

Twenty minutes later, the pizza was cooked and Anne had to wake Harry up.

"I'm so sorry to wake you, darling. Pizza's ready." She said.

The boys ate their pizza, telling their Mum's more of their day, showing them all the photos they took on their phones.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

It was 9pm when the boys went to bed. As usual they were snuggled up in Harry's bed.

"Thanks Lou Lou." Harry said, tiredly.

"It's ok love. You don't have to keep thanking me."

"Just don't want you to forget."

Louis smiled. "I'd never forget. Thank you too for making me so happy."

Harry nodded. "Love you. Night night."

"Goodnight. Love you too. Sleep well." Louis replied, leaning forward to give him a quick peck on the lips.

They both fell asleep very quickly, both bkys exhausted after such a busy, fun day.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Hi.

Sorry I haven't updated this story for a while. Got the feeling not many people are reading it or liking it.

Hope you're all OK? All the love. L  xx

💕💕💕