🌻26🌻

"Harry has an infection on the brain. It sounds scary, but it's easily treated and he should be back home soon." The Doctor told Anne and Robin.

"How did he get it?" Robin asked, looking at Anne, who's eyes were fixed on Harry.

"We don't know I'm afraid. It shouldn't happen again. He might be very sleepy for a while though. Try not to worry."

Anne and Robin do nothing but worry though. It seems to be one thing after another.

Harry was put straight onto a medication to combat the infection and two days later he was alert again, much to his parents relief.

"Broken?" Was the first word Harry said as he opened his eyes for the first time in days.

Anne smiled at him, holding his hand, stroking his knuckles. "Yes love. But you're getting better."

A tear trickled down Harry's cheek. "I don't wan be broken Mummy." He cried. Anne pulled him up and onto her lap, even if she wasn't allowed to. She hadn't hugged him for so long, she needed to, and Harry needed his Mum's loving arms around him.

"Don't like ospitals." He said playing with Anne's necklace.

"I know. We don't either. Hopefully you'll get home soon. Gem's missing you."

"And Lou Lou?"

"He is. Very much."

Harry cried himself to sleep.

Anne was emotionally exhausted. Robin took Harry from her lap and put him on his own, letting Anne go get some coffee for them both.

"Come on son. You hurry up and get better." He whispered.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

On new years eve, Harry was home.

As soon as he was settled on the sofa, Gemma sat next to him and hugged him for ten minutes. It would've been longer but Robin told her to leave the poor boy alone, making them laugh.

"Now...you are to rest. If you need anything, ask." Anne said. Harry nodded.

"I need something." He said.

"Ok. What do you want love?"

"I need Lou Lou."

Of course he did. He hadn't seen his boyfriend for a week. He missed him so much. Anne nodded and called Jay.

"Harry, we haven't opened our Christmas presents yet." Gemma informed him.

Harry was confused. "Christmas gone."

"Yeah. We didn't want to open them without you."

This happened before.

"Oh. When can we do it?" He looked at Robin for an answer.

"How about after dinner?"

They all agreed.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Half an hour later, Louis arrived, going straight to Harry, falling on the sofa next to him and burying his face in his neck.

"God I've missed you so much Harry." He whispered.

Harry knew Louis was crying, he could tell by his voice, and how his shoulders shook.

"I'm OK now Lou Lou. Missed you too." He rubbed Louis' back, trying to comfort him.

Louis sat back and wiped his cheeks. "Sorry. I was just so worried about you."

Harry smiled. "I love you."

Harry's family had already left the room, letting them have some privacy to talk.

Louis leant down and kissed Harry's lips. "I love you too. So much."

Anne came back in the room. "Lou...would you like to stay for dinner?"

Louis was about to answer when Harry spoke. "Can Lou Lou have sleepover please?"

"I don't know love. You only just got home. You need to rest."

"I will rest. Please. I sleep better when he's here."

"Louis?" Anne said.

"I'd love to. Only if it's ok with you?"

"It's fine. I just want him to be happy. Make sure you ask Jay first in case she has plans."

Louis nodded.

His family had no plans, just seeing in the new year at home. So he went home, got his sleepover things and was back.

Now, after dinner, the two boys were snuggled up together in Harry's bed.

"You don't know how glad I am to be here. I was so scared when they said you had an infection on your brain." Louis said, with Harry tucked under his arm.

"I don't ever wan go back there. Ospitals scare me. I always think I'm gonna die."

That comment worried Louis. "That's not gonna happen. I won't allow it. You're gonna be mine forever. We're gonna die together, but not until we're both at least 100 years old."

Harry sniffed. "Im scared of dying."

"Harry. We're all scared of it. But you mustn't think about it. 13 year olds shouldn't be thinking about that. Please don't. I don't want you to be upset thinking about it."

"I...I'll try. For you."

They laid in silence for a while, and when Louis said they should go down to open presents, he realised Harry was sleeping peacefully, so he let him sleep.

Presents can wait another day.

They ended up sleeping in each others arms all night.

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

It's my birthday in case you didn't know. 2 story updates as a present from me to you.

Thoughts on the chapter?

I love their relationship.

Hope you're all OK.
All the love. L. Xx

💕💕💕