3. I want it all

I woke up and my head was absolutely killing me. I brushed my eyes with the back of my hands and slowly walked downstairs.

"Morning sleepyhead!" Dorothy exclaimed and hugged me. "I thought someone kidnapped you last night." She joked me.

"My head is killing me!" I groaned and grabbed a waffle from the kitchen counter. "How are you doing this so often?" I asked and Dora chuckled.

"You'll get used to it." She giggled. "Here, take an aspirin." She said and handed me one glass of water and a small pill.

After I ate I went upstairs in my room and opened my laptop. I opened My Space and saw that I had a two new messages. I furrowed my eyebrows and clicked on the small icon.

'Alex.tuna'

I started laughing because of the username and quickly read the messages.

"Hi Bella, I'm Alex"
"Alex the band guy"

I chuckled and texted him back. "nice username stalker:)"

I waited for him to respond and layed on my stomach and raised my legs. God, I feel like some teenager girl who has a crush. I don't even know Alex.

"Don't remind me.. I hate it. It's all Matthew's fault" He replied. "How's the hangover?"

I sighed and typed back. "Horrible. But last night was fun tho;) Thank you again :*"

"Would you like to come here around 4? Me and the lads are rehearsing."

"I would love to:) See u soon then x"

I grinned like an idiot at my laptop and closed it. I already knew that me and Alex will become good friends.

Hours flew by, as I got dressed with a white thigh tank top, tight blue jeans and a pair of white classic rebooks and quickly went to Alex's.

I knocked on the door and Alex quickly opened it. "Hello tuna boy." I joked and hugged him. It was weird, I never hugged a boy before.

"Stop it you!" Alex chuckled and walked me inside. "The boys are already in the garage, come on." He said and I nodded.

"Hello Bella!" The boys exclaimed and I waved at them.

"Hey! How are you guys?" I asked smiling and sat down on the small sofa.

"Good, good. You?" Matt asked and I shrugged.

"My head is killing me." I chuckled. "Now come on, show me your masterpieces." I giggled.

"Al literally wrote a song last night. We'll sing it to you." Andy said and I nodded.

"It's not a big deal.." Alex chuckled and his cheeks went pink. He grabbed his shirt collar and pushed it a bit, and I think he did that because he was either uncomfortable or shy.

Alex sang and I widened my eyes. Fucking God, he was extremely talented. I think the song was named 'When the sun goes down'.

"I'm speechless!" I exclaimed. "You all are so talented!" I said smiling.

"Thanks." Alex chuckled and handed me a can of beer.

"I'll pass." I giggled and he nodded.

Alex's phone started calling and he quickly answered it. "Hi Dorothy!"

My face fell to the floor. How stupid could I be? Of course he was Dorothy's boyfriend.

"Tonight? No, I don't know. I'm pretty busy at the moment." Alex said and I stood up. "Mhm sure. See you later then."

"Girlfriend?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah." Alex nodded.

"Thank you for inviting me, but I actually have to go back home." I said and Alex furrowed his eyebrows. "See you on monday!" I exclaimed and waved at Matt, Jamie and Andy.

"Bella, are you okay?" Alex quickly asked as I left his house. "Bella!"

"Hm? Yes. I just have... I have to do my english homework." I lied.

"Sure... See you on Monday then." Alex said smiling and I nodded.

"Bye tuna boy." I chuckled and Alex started laughing.

I quickly ran upstairs and got undressed. How stupid could I be? I have to stay away from Alex. I can't break Dorothy's heart.

Monday quickly came, and I ignored Alex as much as possible. I sat down on the grass, next to a tree and I was pretty happy because I had a free period. I removed my jacket and started eating some strawberry laces.

A familiar face appeared out of nowhere and I tried as much as I could to ignore it. I looked down at my thighs as I continued to eat the strawberry laces. He sat down next to me and I gulped.

"I wish you'd stop ignoring me." He said and I looked back at him.

His short dark brown fluffy hair sat messily on his head, and he was wearing a plain sky blue Lacoste shirt and a pair of black jeans. I mentally cussed at myself when I realised I was staring at him.

"You're sending me to despair." He continued.

"I'm sorry Alex." I shrugged. "Want some?" I asked and handed him the small bag.

"Thank you." He chuckled and took one lace. "Did I do something?"

"What? No! Of course not!" I quickly said. "Why would you think that?"

"You've been ignoring me. And I thought I did something to hurt you." Alex said and I widened my eyes.

"Oh Alex! Of course not." I said. I didn't knew how to act because no one actually cared about my feelings.

"Then what happened Saturday?" Alex asked and I sighed.

"Dorothy..." I said. "She's...She's my sister."

"So?" Alex asked confused. "We aren't dating silly. It's not like you can make her jealous." Alex giggled.

"I know.. It's stupid." I chuckled.

"You two don't look alike." Alex said as he inspected my face. "I thought twins are literally looking the same." He chuckled and I shook my head. "Do you think it will rain tomorrow?"

"Hm? I don't know. I don't even believe my luck, so I would say yes." I chuckled. "But believe me, I love the rainy weathers."

"How can I believe you when you can't believe your luck?" Alex asked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Alex did you ate all of my strawberry laces?" I exclaimed and he started laughing. "I can't believe you!" I said laughing.

"I'll buy you some after school." He chuckled and threw the empty bag at me.

"You did not!" I gasped and we started laughing again.

We layed on the grass and talked for what seemed like hours. Taking us by surprise, Dorothy appeared out of nowhere.

"Hey! You two know each other already?" She asked and sat down next to us.

"We met a few days ago." I said and she nodded.

We didn't even realised but we missed the rest of the classes, and talked the whole day. It was actually nice to talk to them like this.

"I'd like to sleep in a city that never wakes up." I said and looked up at the cloudy sky.

"Me too... But no place is better than home." Dora said and Alex nodded. I shrugged and looked at them.

"Dorothy is right though." Alex said and looked at me.

"I'll leave you two, I have to meet Jess." Dorothy said and pecked Alex's cheek and then my head. "See you tomorrow Alex!"

"Let's go home. The sun is about to go down." Alex said and I nodded.

We walked towards our houses, as we kept making jokes around.

  I was happy to call Alex my best friend.