58. It aways rains hardest on those who deserve the sun

30 November 2011

"Katie? Um, I called you cause I think I have a problem." Arabella said in her phone, watching the pouring rain through the windows as she sat on the settee.

"What's the problem? Are you okay?" Katie asked.

"Katie...I didn't got my period for almost a month. The first time me and Al did it, we didn't used protection." She said, playing with the hem of her shirt as she was scared.

"Wait a minute, let me go somewhere else." Katie said as she went in another room for privacy. "Are you saying that you're pregnant?"

"No, I don't know. I'm really scared." Arabella replied. "I mean, I'm able to have a child right now but me and Alex never talked about it and what if-"

"Hey, hey! Calm down. First of all, you need to buy a test right now, secondly, you know Alex loves you no matter what. You can have an abort if you want to, that's completely up to you." She said calmly.

"Thank you...I honestly don't know what to do." Arabella said.

"Take a test just to be sure. If you're really pregnant you know we all are going to support you." Katie said.

"Don't tell anybody about this, alright?" Arabella said.

"Of course not. Let me know what happens, okay?" Katie replied.

"Yeah. Thank you, I love you." She said before she hung up.

She sighed loudly and pulled her hair back, "I can't be pregnant." She said quietly.

Alex wasn't home in that late afternoon, god knows where he was. Lately, he was always going out, not telling anyone where he was going to. She grabbed her phone and decided to text him before she went out.

"hi Al, I'm going to the market. Are you coming home for dinner? x"

The next thing she did was collapsing on the bathroom's floor, crying, with the positive pregnancy test in her hand.

She heard the front door opening and she quickly wiped away her tears and hid the test before she left the bathroom as if nothing happened. She spotted Alex and she smiled and hugged him. His hair was a bit wet, so were his clothes.

"Hi sweetheart." Alex smiled. "Are you alright? Have you cried?" He asked, cupping her cheeks.

"Hm? No, no. I...Cut some onions." She lied and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry for the past days. I promise I'm gonna spend more time with you from now." He said.

"It's okay, don't worry." She smiled. "Al...We need to talk."

"Sure. Give me a minute, please. I need to go to the toilet." He said and she nodded. He kissed her before he left.

How am I gonna tell him? She asked herself.

He stated to receive some messages and his phone kept buzzing. Cause curiosity became a heavy load, she picked up his phone and the last message she saw was from Tiffany.

"I already miss you ❤️"

She gulped and opened the conversation, tears falling down on her cheeks. She sent him lots of pictures with the two of them, from today, and two messages that said "have you told her yet?" and "Anyways, I'll see you tomorrow;) Love u, good night"

"No, no." She whispered to herself, placing his phone back on the table.

She heard him coming back and turned around, Alex completely freezing as he saw her crying.

"I trusted you." She cried, her voice breaking.

"W-What? I don't understand." He said confused.

"Of course not." She huffed. "Alex, I really trusted you."

"Bella, I don't understand what happened." He said.

"You cheated on me, Alex. With Tiffany." She cried, his face completely falling.

"What? I didn't." He shook his head.

"I saw the messages she sent you. Just...Stop lying." She sniffed.

He picked up his phone and read the messages she sent to him, widening his eyes. What a bitch, he thought.

"She's lying." He said. "I didn't cheated on you. Please, believe me." He begged.

"I hate you. I absolutely hate you." She cried and he grabbed her wrists, making her look at him.

"Bella, you know she's lying." Alex said.

"I don't, Alex. All I know right now is that I hate you." She said, looking in his teary eyes.

She grabbed her car key and phone and walked to the door, Alex completely being stuck on the puzzle.

"Bella, please. Let me explain." He begged.

"Leave me alone!" She raised her voice.

"Is this what you want?" He asked.

"Yes! I want you to leave me alone." She nodded. "It hurts."

"Then leave." He said and she let out a sob. She took a deep breath and nodded, opening the door and disappearing from his sight.

She couldn't help but cry. She knew that she overreacted again and she knew it was her fault. She didn't knew why she started driving or where she was heading to. All she could've heard was her sobs and the pouring rain outside.

She called him, multiple times, but he didn't answered. She wished that she would've had let him explain instead of leaving. She didn't even knew how was she supposed to tell him that she's pregnant.

She took her phone from the passenger seat and quickly texted him.

She texted him one more time, her hands shaking.

"You're all I've ever loved, Please don't go."

The next thing she saw was some blinding white lights followed by a loud crash and everything went black.