14. Midnight memories

"Mhm, yeah. No, no. Yes Alex!" I said, keeping my phone close to my ear.

"Bella stop talking!" My mom exclaimed. "The food is ready!"

"Alex I have to go, I'll call you later. Mhm, bye." I giggled and hung up.

I'm fucking head over heels for Alex.

"Why are you smiling?" Mom asked with a smile and I shrugged but I couldn't wipe away my grin. "Were you talking to Alex?"

"Mhm." I nodded and sat down next to Dorothy. She never seemed hurt or upset about me being together with Alex.

"Finally! The winter break is here!" Dora groaned and I chuckled. "How's Alex?"

"Hm? He's good." I nodded. "He is with the boys."

"Rehashing?" She asked while dad sat down in front of us.

"Yeah, they have a gig on Monday." I informed her and she nodded.

After we ate I went upstairs and called Alex again. I was laying on my stomach and had butterflies in my stomach. I don't know though, we basically talk nonstop.

He answered after five seconds and I just grinned like a idiot. "Hello love."

"Hii. I hope I'm not disturbing you guys." I said.

"Look outside yer window." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. I quickly stood up and walked over my window, opening it.

They were outside, with their bikes. I giggled and sat down on the window bench. "Don't you think it's pretty late?" I said quietly in the phone while I looked down at them.

"Wanna join?" He asked.

"I don't have a bike." I said. "Plus, it's dark outside." I giggled.

"Get dressed." He said and I rolled my eyes and hung up.

"I hate you!" I exclaimed and the boys started laughing.

I quickly ran to my closet and put on a pair of dark blue jeans, a white sweater and grabbed a black windbreaker because it's pretty cold outside, given the fact that it's 19th December. I ran downstairs and put on a pair of black Chelsea boots. Alex kept making fun of me for 'starting' to wear black clothes and I giggled to myself knowing that he will do it again.

"Where are you going?" Mom suddenly asked and I turned around to look at her.

"Out. I'm going to see the boys." I informed her.

"Okay, but be careful." She said and I nodded.

"Bella?" Dora smirked from behind mom and I shook my head meaning 'What do you want?'.

"Yes?" I asked and placed my hands in the jacket. "I'm in a hurry Dora, can we talk later?"

"Fine. Have fun with Al and make sure you use pro-"

"Dorothy what the hell?" I exclaimed and opened the door. "And I really thought you were changing!" I half shouted and closed the door.

I gasped when the cold December wind hit me but I quickly saw the boys and smiled. I jogged over them and hugged Alex tightly as he spun me around slowly.

"I'm offended." Jamie sighed and I started laughing and hugged him as well.

I hugged Matt and Nick as well and looked back at Alex. I don't know why Nick spends more time with the boys than Andy though.

"Where's your bike?" I asked Alex, confused.

"Give me yer hand love." He grinned and placed my hand in his. "I'm not leaving you alone, so I'll walk as well."