16. Baby I'm yours

After we arrived home, we were both freezing, given the fact that we had a snow fight. My hair was now all wet and full of snowflakes. I unlocked the door and we quickly stepped in.

"Fuck me it's so cold outside." Alex groaned and took off his beanie as I did the same.

We took off our coats and boots and walked over to the kitchen. I turned on the lights and looked back at Alex.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Not really." He shrugged and I giggled.

"Okay, let's go upstairs." I said and took his hand and we both walked towards my room.

"You are so beautiful." Alex said as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"You're going to make me blush." I said smiling.

"That's exactly my purpose." He said and pecked my lips.

"I'm going to change, let's get you clothes as well." I giggled and sat up. I walked over to the closet and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a oversized shirt and handed them to Alex.

"Thank you love." He said and pecked my cheek.

I grabbed a pair of black leggings and a large white shirt and went to the bathroom. I quickly got changed and giggled to myself when I saw that my cheeks were absolutely red.

I came back in the room and Alex was fixing his shirt. I giggled and sat down between his legs and kissed him.

"You look good in my clothes." I said and he smiled and cupped my cheeks.

We reconnected our lips again and I pushed Alex gently on the bed, without breaking our kiss. His hands found my waist as mine found his hair and I pushed it back, causing him to groan. I pulled away and looked in his eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I remained quiet, not knowing what I actually want.

"I.."

"Love I can't wait." He chuckled. "If it means I'm going to lose it you, I'm willing to wait an eternity."

I grinned and reconnected my lips with his again, this time it was more like a soft kiss rather than a passionate one.

"I'm ready." I said quietly. I sat back on my knees, between Alex's parted legs.

I sighed and tried to take my shirt off but he stopped me.

"Are you absolutely sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes." I said honestly.

I slowly raised my shirt and threw it on the floor, leaving me only in my white bra and sweatpants. His eyes didn't left mine one second.

"You are beautiful." He grinned and placed a kiss on my lips.

His eyes slowly fell to my chest, and I felt that my heartbeat fastened as he was inspecting every single inch of my skin.

Alex quickly looked back at me and sighed. "I don't have a condom."

"Oh.." I mumbled.

He quickly cupped my cheeks and raised my head. "No, no don't be sad. I can go to the-"

"Wait." I chuckled. "I actually found some in a drawer by accident." I groaned and stood up. He didn't said anything but just chuckled.

I quickly walked over my parent's nightstand and I was cringing so badly. I bit my bottom lip and opened it. There it was, the small box. I grabbed one foil and walked back in my room and locked the door, just in case.

"This is so weird oh my God." I groaned and he started laughing. "Erm, I don't know what to do." I said.

"Come on. That's why this is called 'the first time'." He chuckled and grabbed my hand. "We're together in this so don't worry love."

"Mhm." I nodded awkwardly. I helped him to remove his shirt and pants, and I removed my leggings as well.

"You are so fucking beautiful." He grinned and placed a kiss on my lips.

After I was just in my bra, Alex looked at me again, making sure I was sure.

"Yer absolutely sure?" He asked and I nodded smiling. "Don't nod, say it."

"Yes Alex." I said.

"If it's hurting you tell me." He said and I nodded.

Fuck, I was so stupid. I didn't knew one single thing about sex and here I am.

Explicit( Kinda)

***

He placed his right hand over mine, and looked in my eyes again. He looked down and quickly back at me. He kissed me again and slowly entered me. I let out a quiet sigh and stared in his brown-hazel eyes. We both parted our lips as he kept pumping slowly.

The pain was acceptable, but still there. It slowly faded away as he kept trusting into me making me gasp every time. I closed my eyes and he quickly placed his hand on my cheek.

"Open your eyes love. I want you to remember this moment." He said in a deep voice and I quickly opened my eyes.

As I wanted to reply I accidentally moaned and quickly slapped my mouth. He chuckled and placed it back on the pillow. He started to pump faster and I sighed and tilted my head, grabbing the sheets with my hands.

I felt my legs shaking and wrapped them around his waist without even realising. I placed my hands around his neck and smashed my lips against his.

"Bab.. Fuck.." He groaned. "I'm gonna-"

"Mhm." I nodded.

My spine started to tingle and I felt a massive euphoric feeling over my whole body. Accidentally, I moaned pretty loudly and Alex threw himself next to me.

We were both trying to catch our breaths as our chests kept rising and falling over and over again. I exhaled loudly and looked at back Alex who was smiling.

***

"That was... Amazing." He said and pecked my lips.

"It was." I nodded, still out of breath.

"Erm, where's yer bin?" He asked and I raised my eyebrow. "Um, for the.."

"Ohh, oh my! Next to you actually." I chuckled and pointed to the small bin that was sitting next to the nightstand.

I looked at the ceiling and closed my eyes, thinking about what happened earlier.

Alex sat back on the bed and I opened my eyes. He pulled the white duvet over us and wrapped one hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He placed his head in the crook of my neck and placed a few kisses there.

"Good night my love." He whispered.

I couldn't sleep to be honest. The first time we slept together I was drunk so basically that gave me courage, but now I was mostly overthinking everything.

"Good night. Sweet dreams Al." I whispered back and placed a kiss on his forehead.