4. Secret door

It was already November, meaning that in two weeks was my birthday. Me and Alex got way more closer. Basically, we were always together.

It was an Wednesday night, the boys all left, meaning that I was alone with Alex.

"Fuck! Come upstairs now!" Alex exclaimed and took my hand.

"What? Why?" I asked as we ran upstairs and he quickly pushed me into his room and closed the door behind.

"Me parents just arrived." He chuckled and I raised one eyebrow. "I don't know what would they say if they saw me with my girlfriend's sister." He giggled and I nodded and started laughing. "Shh!"

"Sorry, sorry." I whispered and continued giggling.

Alex's POV:

I looked down at Bella who was laying on my bed giggling. I hated to admit it but I started having a crush on her. She was absolutely gorgeous. She looked back at me and I basically got lost in her brown eyes. Her light brown hair was straightened and sat perfectly above her chest.

The door swinged behind me but I couldn't move. She wasn't saying anything but she just kept giggling along. Even if my parents were about to find us I couldn't care. I was completely occupied staring at Bella.

"Alex?" My mom asked.

"Fuck." I whispered. "Yes, come in."

"Well- Oh hello darling!" My mom said and widened her eyes when he saw Bella.

"Hello Mrs Turner." She grinned and stood up. "I'm Arabella." She nodded.

"Are you two-"

"Oh God mum no! She's me best friend." I exclaimed and Bella let out a small giggle. "She's Dorothy's sister."

"Oh! Sorry sweetheart!" My mom chuckled. "Are you staying over for dinner?"

Bella folded her hands and nodded. "If I'm not intruding, yes, why not?" She nodded smiling.

"Of course not dear! I'm going to prepare the food!" My mom grinned and quickly left.

"I love your mom." She grinned and I shrugged.

"She's alright." I chuckled and sat down next to her.

"I like you." I said out of nowhere.

"I like you too Alex. I'm happy to have you as my best friend." She grinned and hugged me.

Ouch.

"Yeah.." I nodded.

"You know that I spoke to Noah recently? He seems to like me." Bella grinned and my face totally fell to the ground. "Alex, you okay?"

I nodded and looked down at the floor. "Yeah, yeah. I'm happy for you."

"The only thing is... I don't like him anymore." She said and I looked back at her. "I like someone else."

"Oh... That's nice. Do I know him?" I asked.

My heart ached knowing that I'll never have her.

"Possibly." She nodded. "Come on, we should help your mom." Bella said and left the room and I quickly followed her.

"I like someone else too.." I whispered to myself.

"What?" Bella asked and I shrugged.

"Nothing." I lied.

After I walked her back home, even though she lived on the other part of the road I kissed her cheek and her cheeks turned red.

"Good night." She mumbled and forced a smile.