36. Shades

I placed one piece of chocolate in Alex's mouth and we intertwined our legs as we sat on the sofa. Our hairs were still wet but at least we changed our clothes. He smiled at me and wiped the corners of my mouths with his thumb.

He got a call and quickly answered it. "Ey Matt, what's up? Tomorrow? Yeah, it's totally alright. The plan is still on, right?"

"What plan?" I whispered and he smiled at me.

"Thank you Matthew. Well not thank you because it was me idea. Now goodbye." He said and closed his phone, tossing it on the coffee table.

"What's happening tomorrow?" I asked.

"Brea and Matt will film some parts for the music videos. Would you like to come?" He asked.

"Yes! Of course!" I nodded.

"I do have a small surprise for you, besides that." He said.

"Like..?"

"It's a surprise. I'm not telling you." He sneered.

"Rude." I grimaced and he started laughing and kissed my forehead.

I started to receive lots of messages and I groaned and picked my phone up. Alex started to receive messages as well and I frowned. There were lots of messages on our group chat.

"What the fuck??? Have u guys checked the news?" Kelly said.

"oh my god! I'm literally screaming" Breana said.

"I can confirm that" Matt added.

"Alex? Bella?" Katie texted.

"what happened?" I asked.

"yeah man what's happening? l o l" Alex said and I started laughing uncontrollably and looked at him.

"Alex, sometimes I forget that you're not an old man." I said and he started laughing as well.

Jamie sent us a link and I quickly pressed it and Alex looked in my phone.

"Arctic Monkeys frontman, Alex Turner, was seen carrying a mysterious sleeping girl, who is possibly his new girlfriend, last night in LA, leaving a club."

I scrolled down a bit and there was some pictures of Alex carrying me. I looked at him and back at the phone and scrolled down again.

"Spotted! Alex Turner and his new girlfriend, kissing in the rain."

"Oh god.." I whispered.

"Alex turner, 25, frontman of Arctic Monkeys was seen today with his new girlfriend. The new couple was kissing in the rain, under a flickering lamp. The whole scene looked as if it was from a movie. Is she the mysterious girl that Turner was carrying out of a club, last night?"

"Oh my god." I said quietly and pressed one picture. "We really look nice."

"Yeah, we do." He giggled and came closer to the phone. "I hate paparazzi."

"I know, right? The mystery girl?" I said, trying to look offended but we both started laughing. I yawned and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Are you tired?" He asked as he stroked my hair gently, curling my hair with his fingers.

"A bit." I shrugged.