Chapter 21

Rachel's P.O.V.
I walk into my house and run up to my room, slamming my door shut and locking it. I fall on to my bed and feel the tears start to fall out of my eyes; I feel my phone vibrate I take it out of my purse and see a text from Santana.
Hey, Britt Britt! Had a great time tonight! You looked gorgeous btw, I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I hope you have the sweetest of dreams babe! I love you! -S
UGH!!!! I can't do this anymore! I run down stairs to my dads liquor cabinet and grab some wine coolers, I ran back up to my room wine coolers in hand. I locked my door popped open a bottle took a big gulp then dialed Santana's number.
"Hello?", She answers.
"Hey sexy.", I say slightly drunk.
"What?", She says confused.
"We both know you don't love Brittany. So why don't you come over?", I propose.
"No! I'm not cheating on my girlfriend! Rachel, I don't know what your problem is but back off! Okay?", She yells.
"Oooohhhh. Someone's playing hard to get!"
"What? Ugh... Never mind! Rachel if you call me again I will block you! And by the way we are never getting back together, you're inconsiderate, pathetic, annoying, and a liar!", After hearing her say that the tears start to spill.
"Goodbye.", I say crying and hang up the phone. I take a gulp of my drink then call someone else.
"Hey, Rach?", He says.
"Hey wanna come over?", I ask.
"Sure I'd love to babe!", He says.
"K. See you soon."
"See you soon."
___________________________
A/N I know this chapter is short and I left you with another question. Who is this dude? Well answers will be coming soon! Okay I love you guys bye!!!!