Chapter 10

Finn's P.O.V.

I was at the hospital with the rest of the Glee club, but Brittany, Rachel, and Quinn have not arrived yet.

I decided to go call Rachel. She may have left me for Santana, but I'll always have feelings for her. I picked up the phone it was ringing then went straight to voicemail, I called again same thing I just kept calling. I knew she was never going to pickup, just to hear her voice again tho. I started to cry as I sat in the dark dreary hospital waiting room.

Then just them the beautiful brunette came into the hospital, with tall blonde at side. Rachel wore tank top wrapped around her stomach revealing her pink and purple polka dot bra. I saw scars on her stomach. Then I saw blood dripping from Brittany's leg. I tried to stand and talk; but I was rendered speechless.

I saw them both admitted into the hospital. Then I noticed Quinn was not here with them. I walked up to Mr.Shue.

"Hey, Mr.Shue. Do you know where Quinn is?" I asked him worried.

"Finn I want you to gather the rest of the glee club and sit down." I got everybody and sat down.

"Guys. Quiet, quiet. Rachel and Brittany are in critical condition, we are not sure what's to happen to them. The doctor said it could go either way considering the damage that has happened to them physically and emotionally. And as for Quinn... Sh-She d-d-died." Tears ran down his face as he said that last part. All of our tear stained cheeks were now stained with a new grief. I lost my first love. Brittany lost her best friend. Puck lost his baby mama and his one and only love. And we all lost our beautiful, lovely, Quinn Fabray.

I thought about everything. How it wasn't fair how young Quinn died. How I couldn't lose Rachel too. How heartbroken I was. That I knew Rachel was better off with Santana. I started to cry again. I had no idea wether I was furious or just simply devastated. I had to go see Rachel.

"Mr.Shue I need to go see Rachel." I told him feeling as if I was basically begging.

"Finn, not right now." I started crying I needed her. I ran to her room any ways. I needed my star.

As I ran looking for her I heard everybody yelling at me. The world became this blur which only I wanted and needed Rachel. I searched and searched then finally there she is I need to go in. I ran into the room. She laid so still how is it even dying and hurting she still looks beautiful. I sat by her bedside, I took her hand, then started to sing softly to her.

Guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand. But I still need love cause I'm just a man. These nights never seem to go to plan. I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Oh won't you stay with me?

Cause you're all I need. This ain't love, it's clear to see. But darling, stay with me.

Why am I so emotional? No it's not a good look gain some self control. And deep down I know this never works. But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt.

Oh won't you stay with me?

Cause you're all I need. This ain't love, it's clear to see. But darling, stay with me.

I sang to her.

"Please, Rachel stay with me." I cried.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear.

____________________________

A/N hoped you liked this chapter! the song is Stay With Me by Sam Smith! love you!