Chapter 2

Rachel's P.O.V.

This year is my senior year at McKinley and it couldn't be better! Me and Finn are going strong, and surprisingly me and Santana are kinda friends. But, Finn might be moving soon. Which makes me feel like I'm being shot in the heart. (A/N: no pun intended) I just got a text from Finn.

Rach, meet me at the football field. 911.

Ok. Babe, see you soon. <3

Gosh. We haven't had a 911 text in a while. Now I'm scared last time he texted me with 911 he cheated on me with Quinn. I'm terrified. All the sudden my palms started sweating and I could barely breath.

I walked down stairs to see my dads watching 'Funny Girl' without me talk about rude that's my all time favorite movie and they know that.

"Hey! Dads did you forget to invite someone to the party!" I laughed a little and smirked. Then they laughed.

"Rachel, would you like to join us?" My dad asked while he laughed a little.

" I'm good. Thanks. I'm gonna go out. Okay?" I said still laughing.

"Ok be back before 11." They said.

"K! Love you!" I yelled walking out the door to the car. After a few panicky minutes I finally reached the field to see Finn holding flowers in his hands with a big grin on his face.

"Hey, Finny. What's up?" I kissed his cheek.

"Guess what?" he told me smiling ear to ear.

"What?" I asked back.

"Burt and my mom said if I can find a place to stay I can stay! And I called Puck , and Puck asked his mom, and they said I could stay there!" He told me. Then he picked me up and swung me around. I started to cry a little.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked as he put me down.

"I'm so happy you're staying. But I think tomorrow in glee club we should tell everyone we're engaged." I told him.

"Ok. We'll tell them all tomorrow." He kissed me again, and at that moment it felt all was right and that we'd always be together.