Chapter 7

Santana's P.O.V.

I walked away from Rachel's house and decided to go hangout with my best friend Heather. After a few minutes of walking I got a text from Rachel!

I just wanted to say I love you.

I love you too, beautiful. Sweet dream! <3

I loved getting texts from her. She always made me feel so special!

I was only a few minutes away from Heather's place when I heard a something from the distance. I decided to ignore it. I was walking across the street when I got a text from Heather. (A/N H=Heather S=Santana)

H: Hey you almost here?

S: Yeah I'm crossing the street right now.

H: K! See you soon!

I was in the middle of texting back when I saw a light coming closer and closer, and before I could move. Bam! I was hit! I screamed and screamed! I remember seeing a familiar face run towards me. And the last I remember is whispering Rachel's name and then the darkness consumed me.

____________________________

A/N Hey guys! Here's a little update! Sorry this chapter is so short the next will be better! Hey I'm gonna do a little contest I need some more characters so fill out the form below in the comments or through DM.

Name:

Age:

Hair Color:

Eye Color:

Any relation to any of the characters:

How you meet/met:

(You can if you don't wanna put your real name and age and stuff make something up!)