Chapter 34

I looked at myself at the mirror. My eyes turned red and then again tears started flowing from myeyes. “Ella, stop crying! He’s not worthy of your tears!” I said to myself.

 But I just can’t stop my tears from flowing at the sight of him.

Why did he suddenly appear?

Where did he come from?

Why didn’t I realize that he is connected from where I am working?

“Shit Ella! JIR Publishing. Jonas Inigo Rojas Publishing! So stupid of you, Ella!” I wanted to cry myheart out. I wanted to walk out from this building in an instant. I wanted to vanish thinly on air.

“Ella, are you okay?,” asked Mitch.

“Yes,” that’s all I can say. I wiped away my tears and composed myself. I need to get back to work. I have to face the reality that he is not a ghost or whatever, but he really is true. He is really here, and I have to accept that I am working in his own company. “Let’s go Mitch,” I managed to say. “We haveto get back to work.”

During our lunch break, at the cafeteria, “Hey, are you okay,?” Alex asked me.

“Yes, I’m fine. Maybe I just fainted because I wasn’t able to eat my breakfast,” I told him. Ella, andwhen did you start lying? I asked myself.

“That’s not good for you Ella, don’t you worry, I’ll bring you sandwich tomorrow, at least if ever you forgot to eat your breakfast at least you have my sandwiches,” Alex winked at me.

“You better make three sandwiches Alex, One for Ella and Two for me,” Mitch said with an evil smile.

“And why will I bring some for you? Am I courting you?,” Alex teased.

“You bastard!,” and Mitch slapped Alex’ back.

These two look good together, if only they would realize that. But technically, Mitch really has feelingsfor Alex; it’s just that Alex doesn’t like Mitch. Maybe he’s not yet realizing it.

“It’s already One O’clock, we have to get back to work, the CEO might be eyeing on us,” said Alex.

“But honestly, the CEO is really kind’a hot,” Mitch said.

“You slut, just shut up!” Alex hissed.

It was really a long day for us, and all I want to do is go home and leave this place. I hope that today is just a bad dream, a nightmare. I called a taxi and in a few minutes at last I’m home.