Chapter 10

Even if I just slept for 5 hours, I feel like I am so alive. I went to the bathroom and I am ready for this day. I wore my black shorts and white sleeveless top and put on my jacket.

 It’s still cold outside. I’ll go get some coffee and make my last sightseeing here at the hotel. I might bump with him again. I am so delighted with that thought.

 I reached the ground floor and ordered coffee for takeout. No sight of him.

 I went outside and walk along the hall way. I sat on one of the benches near the pool area. Opposite the pool, there’s an Italian restaurant. It’s open already since this hotel accommodates foreigners most likely.

Then I saw a figure of a man in his maong pants and white collared t-shirt. He is with a very sexy and gorgeous lady wearing her plum dress and high heels. The lady kissed him and hugged him hard. The two really look good together. They are like a prince and a princess that deserves a happy ever after.

Then, I felt tears suddenly fell from my eyes. That man is the man I envisioned to being “my man.” “He’s taken.” I said to myself.

I just watched them as they made their way to I don’t know where.

“Ella, he’s not for you. He’s taken and the lady is very beautiful. They really look good together.” Yeah, I’m really talking to myself like I am a crazy woman.

I packed and arranged my things. Manong Jun will be here in a while. I went at the lobby to wait for manong. While waiting, I saw the lady checking out, but he’s not with her. I looked closely at the lady, she really is pretty. Almost all the boys at the lobby are looking at her and I heard one of them said, “If she’s my girl, I will never ever look for another one. She can satisfy every man’s dream.”

Yeah, that’s how pretty she is. Perfect, like him.

“Hey! Lost in thoughts?”

“Justin, you’re still here?”

“Yup, just about to check-out when I saw you. You, are you waiting for someone?” He looks disturbed.

“Ah ok, yeah. I am waiting for someone.”

His face turned pale. “Oh, maybe I’ll go, he might see me and I don’t want a fight,” and he left.

“What fight?” I shouted at him. He’s near the glass door.

“Your special man, I don’t want a fight with him.” Well, he’s right; Manong Jun is special, but not special like as if a boyfriend.

“I am waiting for my driver.” As if explaining.

He then hurried back towards me, “Really? Just your driver?” His eyes now twinkling.

“Yes.” I smiled at him.

“So well, I’ll wait with you here. I’ll get us coffee.” He stood up wearing his full length smile.

He handed me my coffee when my phone rang, “Hello? Yes, I’ll be there in a few seconds. I’m already at the lobby. Thanks Manong.”

“Hmm, I think I have to go, our driver is already here, by the way, thanks for the coffee.” I kissed him again on his cheek, now, he’s not surprised. He’s smiling.

“You are always welcome my lady.” He gestured as if he’s really like a knight or a prince.

When I was about to reach the glass door, I glanced back. He’s still looking at me. I waved at him and said good bye.

I heard him saying, “See you around.”

Yeah, see you around my prince, I thought.