Chapter 9

**Note: Sorry for the chapter 9 last time. The part was uploaded which is the same as the chapter 8. Anyways, here's the real chapter 9. Sorry.. =)**

I was left here alone at the hotel. I decided to extend my stay here because I’m sure that mom and dad are not at home. They were in an out of town trip with our possible investors. I looked up at the sky, it’s very calming. There are so many stars twinkling in the heavens. I saw a shooting star and I closed my eyes and made a wish. But I was startled by the voice near me.

“May I know what is your wish pretty young lady?” he’s smiling at me.

My wish was granted so fast. He’s here. I looked at him and said, “Nothing, I just wish to be happy.”

“Aren’t you happy?”

I looked away and said, “I am.”

“But your eyes tell the opposite.” He said with concern.

I didn’t answer him and I just changed the topic. “By the way, what are you doing here? Have you extended your stay here?”

“I have an important meeting tomorrow here at the hotel so I decided to stay. Less stress in driving.”

“Ah, ok.” There was an awkward silence between us. I can’t speak, the man I’ve been dreaming of is here, right next to me.

“Do you want to go to the coffee shop? Let’s have a cup of coffee,” he said.

“Yes, I’d love to.” I won’t waste any opportunity to be with this guy.

While on our way, I didn’t notice that there’s a step before going inside the coffee shop, and so, I tripped. But he was there to catch me when I fell. He’s holding me when I lost my balance and I can hear my heartbeat. It’s so fast. My legs turned jell-o the way he looks at me. “Are you okay?”

I just stared at him with my mouth open. He helped me stand straight and led me inside. He held out a chair for me. He’s so gentleman. When I was able to go back to my senses, I saw him looking intently at me. “Ella, are you okay?”

“Yes, I’m sorry. I’m really clumsy if Trish also mentioned that to you.”

“I know, but she didn’t mention that to me.” He’s smirking.

Then I finally remembered the first time we met. My gosh, I felt I flushed and put my head down. I was so shy.

“No, no. Please, don’t be sad. I never meant that” he said as he is cupping my chin to look at him again.

He’s worried. I can see it in his eyes. I composed myself and told him, “I’m sorry. Don’t worry about me, I’m okay.” I tried to smile at him.

He smiled back and now his worry is gone. He’s so angelic, so perfect, every girl could ask for this kind of man. While we were waiting for our coffee, I saw some girls looking at him. On the other table, there were two girls and with their looks, they like him. They look at me and they are shaking their heads, I looked at them as if telling them, hey-this-man-is-with-me-back-off. And those girls turned their eyes away.

The coffee is here, his is black and brewed, and mine is with cream. “I suppose you are not drinking black coffee that’s why I ordered for you with cream.”

“It’s okay. I like my coffee with cream.” Whatever drink you will offer me, I am willing to drink it. Only if it’s with you, I smiled at that thought.

“You’re prettier when you are smiling.”

Prettier, -er. Meaning, even if I’m not smiling, I am pretty, I thought. Haha.

“Thank you, and sorry for the…,” I was pointing at my cheeks. I know I am blushing.

“Haha, don’t worry. I love it when you blush.”

We chatted and exchanged thoughts. This guy is not only hot and good-looking, he has brains too. What more could a girl ask for. It’s 1am when we decided to part ways. We went inside the elevator and pushed the button where my room is located. He walked with me until we reached my room.

“Thank you,” I said and kissed him on his cheek. I saw that he was shocked, me too. I never thought I can do that.

“You’re welcome my lady,” he smiled and then he turned away.

 I rushed inside the room, I feel like I’m floating in the air. I’ve never been this happy. This inspired. I never thought that he’s a reality. I took a quick shower and went to bed. I fell into a deep sleep where I might dream of him again.