Chapter 36

"Hey."

He is smiling at me. The smile that makes my heart beat so fast. "Hey."

"How are you my princess?"

"I'm good. How about you? How's your training?"

He suddenly lied down on my lap and closed his eyes. I just can't stop staring at him. I traced his nose line, but then he suddenly grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"It's a very tiring day for me. The boys are hardworking for the training, because you know, the championship is so near. This could turn our lives upside down. But even if it's tiring, it is all worth it. After the training, I could see you and spend time with you."

My heart melted with his words. Yes, I am jealous. I'm Jealous because he's always in the training. Two-three hours is enough for me, because being with him seems a lifetime. I couldn't imagine myself without him. I know that we're too young to think about the future spending my lifetime with him. But that's what I feel and I can't help it.

"Why are you so quiet? Is there any problem that you have in mind?"

"Nothing. I just enjoy this moment with you near me."

There's a moment of silence between us. The hell I care. All I know is that I am happy with every minute I am with him. Talking or not.

Then he suddenly got up. "Let's go!"

"Where?"

He offered his hand. "Just come with me? Do you trust me?"

We were eye to eye and I just can't help myself to be with him. "Of course."

Then suddenly we were into his car and he drove fast. While driving he held my hand, maybe he saw my nervousness, but if only he knew, it's more of excitement rather than nervousness.

I can feel the wind brush my face. It's very comforting. "We're here." Then he parked the car.

I opened my eyes and roamed my eyes. I went down the car.  What a view. We are at a cliff, and down it is the deep blue sea.

"Wow," I gasped.

"Enjoying the view?"

"Yes." My eyes are twinkling.

"You'll enjoy more. Come." And he grabbed my hand.

We were running down and little by little, we are closer to the sea.

With the sight of the sea, I just can't keep on admiring the view. It's very calming. I looked at him and hugged him so tight. I never thought that there is a guy like him that could make me feel this way. Make me feel like a princess. Someone who can make me this happy and make me feel that I am so special.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, I really do like it. Oh, no, I love it."

"You are special to me Ella."

"As you are to me, Jonas."