Chapter XX

(Warning : This chapter has scenes of violence and child abuse)

He leaned in closer and closer, titling his head to his right, holding her face with his left hand, until she could hear the thumping of his heartbeat.

"My little Princess..."

She watched as he leaned down to her neck, giving soft nips, his breath fanning the curve of her neck. His lips claimed hers in a searing, fierce kiss, his fingers running up and down her arms. His tongue searched for her mouth and their tongues brushed and flicked unanimously inside her mouth.

"Ako... Ako Kira..." 

"I love you, my Little Princess—"

Ako snapped out of her day dream as the door opened to her bedroom opened, revealing the fearful Saotomes. The eleven year old shivered in fear because she didn't know what her parents would do. 

"You! We shall never forgive you for making out with a Kira!" Her father screeched out, sentences short and to the point, "You've breached our trust in you! How sneaky you are! Do you know how miserably dejected Marcus is? He is your future boyfriend — your husband — you know? Do you know how embarrassing it was to our family when you ran off with Kira? My co-workers at the Ministry were all pointing at me and laughing when I was at work today." Mr. Saotome growled with a towering rage. "Our family traces back to at least ten centuries ago! We have a reputation, and you broke it!" He pointed his middle finger at the daughter.

"Call Hans, the whip-master, please. My daughter needs to be whipped for her misbehavior." Her mother tsked, waving her hand in an uncaring manner.

"Oh dear, oh dear."

The eleven year old winced as the whip master arrived. Her panties were removed in front of her parents and she was given thirty malicious beatings on her buttocks while kneeling down. It hurt so badly that she couldn't even stand up and walk. Unlike the muggle community, the wizarding world had no laws to protect child abuse. Therefore, the girl's parents could get away with their mean actions.

No matter how hard her parents would hit her, she would never like Marcus. At all. 

He was too... old for her. He couldn't understand her interests and likings. She didn't like older men. She wanted someone with a similar background as hers, whom would understand her thoughts and feelings.

"Ako Saotome. Explain what you have done." Her father glared at her, staring coldly at the red head as she tried to crawl closer towards him. She could not walk because of the pain she received from the beatings.

"I-I... I—"

"Do you love him?" Mrs. Saotome questioned her as she was attending court as a judge questioning a criminal.

'I-I—"

"Do you know! How lucky you are to have three full meals a day? That you have a loving family and receive a good education! That you are born in a rich background and can pursue all your favorite things? That you have a bunch of excellent suitors waiting for your hand in marriage when you come in society since you were born? We've already planned your future life even before you were born!!" Mr. Saotome screamed at the family's sole future breadwinner, a mere eleven year old girl. She sighed, seeing Ako almost crying at her attempt to scold her. 

Her father crossed his arms, "It's not that we would dump you off to an orphanage like we threatened you last time, but this request of ours is nothing compared to the numerous others you've kept, right, our Little Princess? Following the rules is the only way to survive when you are born to a reputable family background."