Fallen Dreams

B O O K S U M M A R Y

-

Yume Nijino.

There's nothing special about this mudblood girl.

Arriving in September at Hogwarts School  of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her first year of formal magical education, Yume's longtime dream had come true. Soon, she had a strange dream, and she was immediately escorted to the Headmistress's office soon after. She then meets nine people with different personalities and backgrounds, and eventually the ten of them team up together in order to save the Wizarding World.

What would happen next to the eleven year old and her companions ?

Read on to find out.

A U T H O R S' N O T E

-

Hello fellow Wattpadders! This is shiny_smile_girl and _StarLightCrystal_ and we are proud to present our first ever novel together bringing together Aikatsu Stars and Harry Potter, two series that we both know and love, as the first part of our collaboration project.

You can still read even though you haven't watched the anime series, because we only used the characters and their personalities — only the characters are from the anime and the setting is from Harry Potter. So, you can treat it like reading a new book which you need to get used to the characters. However, we suggest that you should have read at least the first six books of Harry Potter so that you understand what is happening to the characters and you know the setting.

We have received a lot of queries from readers, and we would like to address some of them here before you begin.

1. The characters from the OG or Friends series will make their appearance sooner or later in the book because there aren't enough characters in the Stars seasons. However, they will not be the main characters.

2. We have a random updating schedule, so that means we publish new chapters whenever we feel like it. Please do not spam "please update" in the comments if we haven't published a new chapter for some while.

3. We are not professional writers and we do not edit our chapters often so please do not mind any spelling and grammatical errors we have made. We are only students and English is not our native language. Sorry if you have read those mediocre content we have made and we promise to do better in later chapters.

Before you dig in, we would like to add a little note : Since Valentines' day takes place on Friday that school year, the story spans the months September 2019 to March/April 2020, before COVID-19 broke out in the United Kingdom, and across the globe.

Happy reading!

From,

_StarLightCrystal_ and shinysmile_girl

Lastly, we are here to remind you that :

C O P Y R I G H T

-

Text copyright © Starlight_Smile, (aka _StarLightCrystal_ and shiny_smile_girl or Starlight and Momoka) 2021 - present day

All rights are reserved.

No part of this novel may be reproduced in any way or form, in whole or part. No part of this novel may be stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the written consent or permission of the copyright holder.

If you copy, reproduce, display, or otherwise hold out another person's work (such as an image, article, or any other type of work that you did not create) as your own, you are undoubtedly infringing on copyrighted material.

Infringement of copyrighted work leads to serious consequences such as penalties and time in jail. Therefore, please respect the authors and their work, understand that they have worked hard for it, and do not copy their work by any circumstances.

For information regarding permission from the copyright holder, please contact our authors by private messaging on Wattpad.

Thank you for your attention.

E N J O Y R E A D I N G
'F A L L EN   D R E A M S' !