Chapter XXI

"Immobulus," someone chanted from behind before Kanata Kira could react. He felt his limbs and clothes go stiff. He tried to turn, but the force of the charm kept him completely still. A hand suddenly grabbed his wrist and dragged him to a darker section of the school. 

"Finite."  The same person chanted once they were out of sight from the rest of the student body, undoing the previous charm. Kanata let out a breath and lifted his arms up to check the mobility.

"Kira, I think we need to have a little talk." A boy said. Kanata looked up and recognised the voice as the one who chanted the spell. 

"How can I help you?" He questioned, stuffing his arms in his robe pockets to make sure his wand was still there. 

The boy scowled and shoved Kanata harshly. The Ravenclaw groaned in pain, rubbing the tender spot on his head that hit the wall. "What was that for?" He probed, clenching his teeth.

"Who gave you the right to steal Saotome's first kiss?" The boy asked.

"Who said I stole it? She gave it to me." He answered calmly. 

"She would never give her first kiss to someone like you! Who would want it with you?" The boy sneered, jeering his face into Kanata's.

"Apparently Ako and many other girls in the school wanted that. They even found their way onto my bed in order to make me kiss them. I'm the most eligible bachelor in Hogwarts, do you even remember? Even the school gossip magazine, 'The Hogwarts Gossip', says so too!"

"What's going on here?" A voice says. The boy leaned away from Kanata quickly and turned to the new figure, bowing sightly. 

Kanata gritted his teeth in anger when he saw who it was. "Marcus." He acknowledged the newcomer.

The said boy let out a small grin, "You have done your job well, Paul. Gather everyone outside and bring them here. Our business is not done yet." The boy immediately nodded and excused himself. Marcus smirked and stroded towards the Ravenclaw.

"I think we have a problem don't we?"

"It's only a problem if you make it one." Kanata replied, rolling his eyes. 

"Hmm... Well, then it is a problem." Marcus smirked throwing his arms up in the air and let out an maniacal laugh. "No one said you could just take Saotome for yourself."

"Like you wouldn't have done that." 

Marcus frowned and walked closer to the Ravenclaw until their faces were inches apart, "You'll never have her if that's what you're thinking." His frown slowly turned to a psychotic smile as he lifted his hand. "While you're here being all smart and whatever, my future wife Ako is sitting at home suffering — ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!" At that, Marcus slapped Kanata's face. His psychotic smile reached his eyes, as he watched Kanata's head smash sideways against the wall. 

"You shouldn't be doing this." Kanata managed to breath out. His head was absolutely killing him, but he willed himself to grab his wand — the only defense he had. 

"Oho~!" A different voice called from behind Marcus, "Are you looking for this?" A plump looking boy called out, waving an all too familiar wand. 

Kanata cursed under his breath and let his arms fall.

"Look at him sulking like a little kid!" Marcus shouted to his little gang, gaining a few chuckles. "Hmm..." Marcus traced a finger a long the red spot on Kanata's cheek, "I think we can do better than that can't we?" A chorus of yes's erupted from the group and Marcus nodded approvingly. "Well take your hit then." He gestured and the group walked forward. "KANATA KIRA, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!!"  Marcus screeched before letting the first blow.