🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🅸

Hana walked into the pet store, with the little bells chiming as she entered.

"Welcome! How may we help you today?" The owner asked.

"Do you know where the cat section is?" she replied, eye wandering around the store.

"Yes, of course! Here, follow me." He led her over to the humongous sign that read "CATS" in big, fat lettering.

"How did I miss that..." Hana thought.

"Here are the cats! We recently brought in ten adorable kittens, would you like to buy them?" Before she could answer, he cut her off. "We found them yesterday in an abandoned alleyway. Good thing it wasn't raining, or poor things would've been drenched! They were found sleeping in a box and haven't woken up since. Oh yeah, you're going to buy them, no?"

"Well, I was only going to buy one, but it would be rude for me to reject..." Hana thought. "I guess I'll buy them."

"They're just 6000 yen each, plus tax they'll be a total of 75000 yen!"

"Alright, I'll buy them." She bought the ten kittens and brought them back home. "Naomi will absolutely love them!"

꧁༺༻꧂

"Naomi, I'm home!" Hana screeched into the house.

Naomi was at her studio streaming herself playing the video game Legends Unleashed©.

"Shut the hell up!" Naomi yelled back, throwing a pillow at her roommate. "Sorry guys, I need to do something real quick. I have to end the live stream now, but I promise I'll make it up for you next time!" With that, Naomi ended the live stream and sighed. "What, Hana?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!" she screamed in Naomi's face, holding a mysterious box of something.

"Chill out, you're making me deaf," Naomi deadpanned. "What's in the box?"

"Oh! I went and got you a birthday gift! Open the box!" Hana told her.

"Well duh, why would you give me a box and not let me open it. I'm not Pandora." she answered.

"You mean that person who has snake hair?" Hana asked.

"No, Hana! Whatever, I'm going to open the box."

She opened the box to find ten colorful kittens staring at her. Then, Naomi closed the box.

"Hey! These kittens were 75000 yen! Don't throw away my hard earned money!"

"Just sell them for 1000000 yen on eway."

"No ones gonna buy that!"

"Tell them that there's gonna be free, one in a million chance to meet Double H included."

"These kittens were abandoned and now you're abandoning them too?"

Naomi opened the box again and looked at the kittens. "I mean, I'm not sure if we can afford to live with ten cats. I do like cats, but I don't have the time to give affection and care for them," she replied, "But I guess we'll keep them until I can find proper homes for them."

"YEEPEE!!!" Hana shouted, jumping up and down, causing the floor to shake.

"But first, go on a diet," Naomi said bitterly.

"I'm just STRONG!" Hana countered. Naomi sighed.

꧁༺༻꧂

"Alright, I guess I'll name you guys now." Naomi picked up the most normal looking one, one with black fur and red eyes. Also looked like he needed coffee really bad. But really, who doesn't?