🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🆅🅸🅸🅸

"Okay, Naomi-chan!" Tobi asked cheerfully and followed her into the attic.

Once in the attic, Naomi sat down on a chair next to another chassis where Tobi sat. "Tobi," Naomi started. "I'm going to be straight-forward with you."

Tobi paused and looked at Naomi. Then he cocked his head to one side. "What are you talking about, Naomi-chan?"

Naomi sighed. "You are supposed to be Madara pretending to be someone named Tobi. But, you are actually someone named..." Naomi looked up. "Obitobi? No, that's not it."

Tobi stared at Naomi.

"Ah, Kakashi. No, wait, that's not it. Nagato? No..." Naomi thought out loud. "But anyways you're someone pretending to be Madara pretending to be Tobi."

"Tobi" stood up and grabbed Naomi by the neck. "Where did you get this information?" he asked in a much deeper voice than Tobi's.

"How did his voice just go down two octaves like that?" Naomi thought, plucking off his fingers from her neck.

"Ooh, he has a deep and sexy voice. Hahaha," N intruded.

"Shut up, Noogieman. Do not interfere with the story. This is very importante. Yes, my Spanish did improve. And it will always be better than yours. Moohaha."

"Shut up."

"No. I just sh*t my pants. Noogieman! Stop messing with what I say! I hate you!"

"Love you too. I will remove your writing privileges now."

"Hey! I was just having fun! No!!!"

Naomi and Tobi sat there awkwardly.

"Sorry. We'll go."

"Tch, you decided to comment that Obito was sexy!"

"Ah, your name was Obito," Naomi recalled.

"Yes, my name is Obito. I'll assume you already know all about me?" Obito stated, sitting back down into the chair.

"Well, I wanted to talk with you about something that the leader of the Akatsuki can arrange," Naomi started, emphasizing the word "leader" in her sentence. "I think it would be a good idea for Hana to be taught jutsus and such for a 'Welcome Back Party' for both of them, Hana will be very happy."

"Why would I agree to that?" Obito asked gruffly.

"Well, for one, I could kick all of you out of the house, two, expose your true identity, and three, don't even plan on killing me and replacing me with someone else, especially Zetsu, who can replicate a person's DNA almost 100%, as my life is very hard and they won't have a good time," Naomi explained, listing the number of reasons on her fingers.

Obito sighed.

"I guess there was no way out of this one," he replied, stretching himself over the chair.

"And Hana will go crazy if I die," Naomi mentally added to the list. "And goes into rage mode." She shuddered at the thought of Hana's rage mode.

"Well then, I guess we can start with you. Follow me." Obito turned on his sharingan and sucked Naomi into a kamui dimension. There were rows and rows of preserved sharingan eyes, ranging from the first state to mangekyo state. "In the shinobi world, you can't be picky or greedy-"

"Ooh! Are those the sharingan that both you and Itachi have? Interesting. Are those just the eyes, though? That's kind of gross. What's the liquid preserving them? Who's eyes are these?" Naomi asked, bombarding Obito with questions.