🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🆇🅸🅸

"Itachi, do you know if Hana has lost her mind or not?" Naomi asked her boyfriend.

"I'm sure it'll pass," he assured.

"I hope so," she responded, though still unsure.

"Hey, Naomi! Stop making out with Itachi and come make lunch!" Hana shouted, barging into her room. "Man, your room needs a makeover. And I know just the thing-"

"Hana, my room is fine. Your room is not." Itachi nodded in agreement.

"Bleh, you're just jealous that mine is better than yours. And Itachi is being biased," Hana pointed out.

"Right," they both said sarcastically, stretching out the "i" sound.

"Yeah, I'm always right! Wah ha ha!" she laughed. They both looked unamused.

"Alright. Anyways, go make lunch! I'm hungry!" Hana shouted, pushing Naomi out the door.

"... But it's not even 10:00 AM?" Naomi thought. She shrugged and made Hana a BLT sandwich.

꧁༺༻꧂

"So, how's Hana's training going?" Deidara asked at the dining table, hoping that Hana had failed.

"She's learning quickly! She even beat Hidan in a-" Kisame started, before being muffled by said person.

"She beat Hidan in a one-on-one using taijutsu only," Kakuzu finished, looking smug though he didn't do anything.

"Hey!" Hidan complained.

"Yeah! I can whoop your ass in five seconds!" Hana boasted, sticking her thumb in her chest proudly.

"Tch, stupid byakugan," Hidan mumbled.

"Heh heh, I used my byakugan to see whenever he tried to sneak up on me, but it didn't work because he doesn't know my blind spot! It's in my-" Hana paused when Naomi interrupted her.

"You're not supposed to tell your opponents your weaknesses," Naomi informed.

"Naomi, I wasn't going to actually tell him! I was going to tell him it was in my butt and laugh at him!" Hana whined. The Akatsuki looked unconvinced.

"Hmph. You guys are all poops." She sulked into her chair and pouted.

"If you do that, your back will curve and your posture will be bad," Itachi criticized. "Then you'll be the Hunchback of Notre Dame."

"Ha ha! You'll be an ugly person!" Hidan cackled.

"Well at least he wears green," Hana mumbled. "And I can still beat you! Ha ha!" She exclaimed, suddenly fully energized. Hidan sulked.

"You guys sulk way too much," Deidara pointed out.

"Hey! You sulked too!" Hana and Hidan accused.

"No I didn't!"

Flashback

Deidara stood there, hoping no one would remember that he kept thinking Naomi and Itachi disappeared. "Deidara didn't," Hana told Hidan. Deidara sulked.

Flashback end

Flashback

The rest of the Akatsuki sighed and turned off their notifications. "I'm never going on that chat again," they all sighed.

Deidara sulked. "Aw man, I wanted to do something fun."

Flashback end

"Eh heh, well..." Deidara started sweating.