🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🅸🆇

"Thanks for the food Hidan!" Hana cackled. "And also, I was just loaning you money so you have to pay back what you ate!"

"What the f*ck? We never-" Hana raised an eyebrow at him.

"Dude, you raise your eyebrows too much," Kisame commented.

"Yes!" Hana exclaimed, taking it as a compliment. "I really do! It's a blessing I can do it anyways because I worked on being able to raise my eyebrows for years! So, yeah, I raise my eyebrows a lot!"

"He said 'too much,'" Kakuzu reminded.

"Too much? Oh no, no, no, no, no!" Hana corrected. "Nothing is ever too much!" Everyone looked at her weirdly. "Uh... other than Hidan swearing too much, Kakuzu likes money too much, Deidara is too barbie-y, Kisame is too ugly..." Kisame made an offended noise as Hana trailed off in her own thoughts.

"And finally, all of you are too mean," Hana finished. "Other than Tobi." Tobi cheered in the background. Everyone else glared at her. "Why are y'all glaring at me?"

"This is taking forever," Naomi thought. "Hey, there'll be fireworks." Everyone turned around and looked at her. "You guys wanna watch it?"

They all nodded quickly. "Okay." They all turned back around and started beating Hana up.

"I'm not ugly! I'm just blue!" Kisame scolded.

"Doesn't everyone like money?" Kakuzu asked angrily.

"You f*cking hypocrite!"

"And I'm not barbie-y!" Deidara yelled. "Barbies don't explode people named Hana!" Deidara smirked.

"You can't explode me!" Hana yelled. "Guys! Stop!" She lowered her voice a little. "We're supposed to make Naomi and Itachi get together, not explode me!" Hana pointed at Naomi and Itachi talking about To Kill a Mockingbird. "See? They're chatting about their future kids. They do belong together!" Because no one actually heard what Naomi and Itachi were saying, the rest of the Akatsuki believed Hana. "Let's do it!"

꧁༺༻꧂

"Hana, I have enhanced hearing and I can hear everything you say," Naomi thought. She groaned. Being roommates with a matchmaker means endless gossip and critique when Hana isn't watching Princess Pinky Glitter Sparkle.

"Hana thinks we're talking about our future kids," Naomi informed Itachi.

"Why would we do that? You're not even pregnant," Itachi stated.

"Hopefully I never will be," Naomi responded bluntly. "Anyways, the fireworks are about to start." Suddenly, a sound of something exploding came and a burst of light flew up into the air.

"WOW!!!" everyone exclaimed.

"WOWOWOWOW!!!" Deidara yelled.

"Shut up, Barbie!" Hana yelled.

"Say that one more time and you'll be one of those!" Deidara snapped, pointing at the fireworks.

"I'm telling Naomi!" Hana whined.

"You can't!" Deidara laughed. "Naomi already became a firework!" Naomi punched Deidara the moment he said that.

"F*ck you for saying that."

"My savior! Whoop! Whoop! My savior!" Hana cheered.

"You look like a f*cking maniac," Hidan commented.

"No, I don't," Hana replied, crossing her arms and sticking her tongue at him. "Oh yeah! We need to bring Naomi and Itachi together!"

"What?" Itachi asked.