🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🆇🆅🅸🅸🅸🅸

Naomi woke up to find herself in a bed, with her head surprisingly better. By a lot. She turned her head and saw Itachi sitting next to her with his eyes closed, holding her hand.

"Hey," she managed to croak out. Itachi jumped.

"You're alive!" He gave Naomi a big hug as she laid her head on his shoulder. She embraced the warmth of his body as it transferred to hers.

"Why am I so cold?" she asked herself, feeling for her fingers.

Suddenly, Hana burst into Naomi's room. "She's awake! Even better, she's not dead! And she's making out with Itachi!" Hana shouted, running to tell the others.

"How long was I out?" Naomi asked, lying back down.

"About a month. I think you don't remember because you were half-unconscious when you were awake," Itachi recalled.

"Is that how I ate?" Naomi asked. She received a nod from her partner.

"Woo-hoo! She's alive! No more gross rubber from Kona- sh*t." Hidan said, bursting into the room.

"Excuse me?" Konan threatened politely, entering after him. The other Akatsuki members followed her, holding in a snicker.

"How about holding in a KitKat? Snickers are gross."

"What?!" Hana screeched. "No, they're not!"

"When did you start liking KitKats? You've only eaten one thing for over ten thousand years."

"Yes. True. But KitKats and hand sanitizer KitKats? Almost no difference at all."

"Also, that's not the meaning I meant when I said holding in a snicker."

"Oh."

"You guys always ruin everything!" Hana groaned.

"What happened while I was out?" Naomi asked. She started coughing and Itachi helped her settle down.

"Maybe we threw a big party because Triple X is in jail. Nah, we totally didn't." Hana sweatdropped and whispered, "Sorry, we didn't invite you to the party."

Naomi sighed. "It's okay."

"But they also threw the party to wake you up. It didn't work. So they thought you were dead," Itachi added.

"SHH!" everyone else yelled.

"Don't make Naomi think we're super dumb right after she wakes up!" Hana complained. "Let's throw a party for her!"

The akatsuki winced.

"Then, no drinking," Pein pointed out.

Hana blinked. "Oh yeah. Fine. No party." She sulked.

"I love how everyone just assumed Naomi was dead and decided to throw a party," N commented.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!" Hana screamed. She buried her head into her arms.

"Yeah! It's not like that!" Hidan yelled, pointing to a random light on the ceiling.

"You're pointing at the wrong place. N's right behind you."

"Shut up, B," N said and moved to a new place.

"But it's not like that!" Hidan yelled, turning 180 degrees.

"N's not there either, she just moved."

Naomi sighed and placed her feet on the ground, attempting to stand up. Her legs went numb and she collapsed back onto the bed.

"Naomi!" Hannah screamed.

"Hana, I'm fine," Naomi replied. "It's natural, I haven't walked in... what was it?"

"A month," Kisame reminded.

"A month," Naomi finished. "So I probably have muscle atrophy right now."

"Alright then! Let's exercise and get you back in shape," Hana decided.

"You're smart for once." Hidan snickered at Deidara's comment.

"Hey!"

꧁༺༻꧂

"So what happened?" Naomi asked Itachi.

"Remember Triple X?"

"Yeah."

"When she attacked you with her chains, some kind of poison got onto you. It must be a special poison, as none of us knew what it was," Itachi responded. "And most poisons that come in contact with skin cause rashes, not headaches and comas."

"Interesting," Naomi thought. "Triple X thought through her plan and trained to fight me."

"Sasori came up with an antidote after a week." Naomi nodded and Itachi continued.

"We gave it to you, but it took you a while to get back to us." Itachi looked at Naomi's face. "Maybe you were catching up on your sleep, as your eyebags are much less noticeable than before." Naomi rolled her eyes playfully and shoved him.

"I guess I should get back in shape before I rot to death," Naomi suggested.