🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🆇🆅🅸🅸

"Where were you?" asked Deidara. "I'm hungry!" He sighed and leaned back on his chair while his empty stomach gurgled.

"What do you mean? You guys forced me to buy five boxes of pizza for you guys and you're still not thankful!? I'm never gonna buy you guys anything ever again," Kakuzu grumbled and then buried his head in his arms, internally crying.

"The pizza didn't have enough pineapple!" Deidara complained. "I wouldn't be this annoying if Hidan hadn't given me just one pineapple!" Everyone glared at Hidan.

Hidan's eyes flashed with anger. "You're just trying to blame me!" he shouted. "I didn't even have any pineapples!"

"Yes, you did!"

"I would have if someone hadn't stolen my pizza and traded it for a plain cheese pizza!" Hidan eyed Sasori.

"But I haven't eaten pineapple pizza in such a long time and just because I'm a puppet all of you guys assume that I just want cheese pizza!" Sasori pointed out defensively. "Also, I only took two pineapples."

"Yeah, HIDAN," Deidara spat.

"No fair! I only had three pineapples and I already ate one! And you only stand up for him because you like him." Hidan crossed his arms and looked away, hiding his mischievous smile.

"EH?!?!" Deidara's face turned red from either blushing or anger. Probably both. "Not true, not true, not true!"

"Well, actually-" Hana started.
"No one cares about your stupid strings!" Deidara interrupted.

Hana's face turned from trying-to-be-smart to offended. "Ex-cuuuse me! It helps me a lot! You're just jealous!"

"You always say other people are jealous just to let yourself believe that you're amazing even though you're not," Zetsu pointed out. "Hey! Don't say that last part!"

"Shut up, cactus!" Hana blurted out. Everyone paused and stared at Hana.

After a few moments, Naomi sighed, breaking the silence.

"What? Is Zetsu not a cactus?" Hana asked, cluelessly.

"He's a zetsu," Obito stated bluntly.

"What the heck is a..." Hana paused, making a half-thinking, half-suspicious face.

"An artificial human," Konan answered.

"Yeah! I know! I always knew!" Hana lied.

"Anyways, I assume you two went somewhere..." Itachi said, looking at the bag of green clothes Hana held in one hand.

"I thought Itachi was blind."

N sighed.

"Stooooop."

"You noticed that? Hmmph."

"Go away! I need to show everyone Naomi's new clothes!"

"They're not mine," Naomi insisted firmly.

Hana put her fists on her hips. "They're yours. I bought them for you because you wear the same things everyday."

"I just wear identical clothes," Naomi told Hana. "And either way, I'm not going to wear that."

"Nyeh nyeh nyeh," Hana said, not knowing what identical meant. "Anyways, I didn't want Naomi to keep rewearing the same stinky clothes so I got her this!" Hana enthusiastically pointed at the clothes. You could tell she was happy for buying Naomi the clothes.

"Oh... thanks," Naomi thanked sarcastically. "I like them soooo much." She turned away from the clothes and sighed.

"Here, Naomi," Hana said, handing the bag of clothes to Naomi. Then, she turned to the Akatsuki. "Anyone left any pizza for me?"