🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆅🅸

After everyone got their new moogle accounts and TokTik accounts, Hana told them to make one video in TokTik.

"Make a video in TokTik for practice on how it works," Hana told them. "I'm sure you'll use it more than once." She grinned at the others.

"Nah, I'm only going to do this for practice" all of their faces read.

꧁༺༻꧂

"Guys, are you gonna ever stop going on TokTik?" Naomi asked. She gestured toward the Akatsuki making crazy TokTik videos. "You guys spent hours on that."

"I knew it!" Hana smirked before Naomi smacked her on the back of her head. Hana started crying. "I'm sad. Can I watch Princess Pinky Glitter Sparkle?"

Hana sadly dragged herself to her room and opened her pink computer. "WHO WANTS TO WATCH PINKY GLITTER SPARKLE!?" she shrieked.

"Hana always changes personalities so fast," Naomi thought to herself. "Her personality is so unpredictable that it's predictable."

Naomi cleared her throat. "Attention to anyone using TokTik: Please refrain from using more than two hours or I will confiscate your new phone," she announced. "I will also set a time limit on the app so it will lock in two hours."

"Tobi is a good boy so Tobi will hand in his phone!" Tobi exclaimed happily.

"Tobi is not a good boy because he used his phone with the others for over three hours," Naomi said, taking away their phones.

"Huh- What did you do that for, un?!?!" Deidara complained.

"F*CK YOU B*TCH!" Hidan shouted. He was thrown out of the house again.

"Anyone who defies my orders will have the same fate as your fellow member Hidan." Naomi went to the sink and washed her hands.

"What are you doing?" Kisame asked curiously.

"I'm getting Hidan's germs off my hands, I don't want to be infected by his rudeness," she responded bluntly.

"I F*CKING HEARD THAT!" said person shouted from outside. The others just snickered at her response.

"I finished the latest episode of Princess Pinky Glitter Sparkle!" Hana shouted, suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

"Hana, could you take the Akatsuki on a "Tour of Modern Things" or something like that?" Naomi requested.

"I don't want to go," Itachi said.

"I don't either," Pein agreed.

"I'll stay with Pein," Konan stated.

"Alright then, anyone else?" Naomi questioned. No one spoke up. "Then leave."

"Okay, follow me!" Hana ordered, taking authority for herself. The rest of the members followed Hana into the garage. Naomi heard the car engine roar and the car tires cruise away.

"Now what am I going to do with these three?" Naomi thought.

"Pein and I will discuss some things alone," Konan told Naomi.

"Sure, you can use one of the spare bedrooms." Naomi gestured her hand towards the hallway. "You can use it for as long as you need."

Konan and Pein walked off and Naomi was left with Itachi. There was a long awkward silence as both of them just glanced at each other from time to time, quickly looking away if they locked eyes.

'Damn it... what should I do?" Naomi thought. She studied Itachi for a while, before asking him a question to break the tension.

"So... do you like reading? I have a book recommendation." He looked at her with his onyx eyes piercing through her head.