🅴🅿🅸🅻🅾🅶🆄🅴

"Naomi!" Hana squealed. "It's been so long!" She dashed over to her friend to hug her.

"Hana, you're crushing my ribs," Naomi said and freed herself from her friend's tight grasp. "You're late."

Hana sighed. "You have no idea how frustrating it is to live with Gorira and Hidan."

"I'm still confused why you named your child after gorillas."

"Deidara and Sasori named theirs after a monkey."

"Are you talking about me!?" A four year old boy with white hair and green eyes stomped over to Hana.

Hana took a deep breath. "No, Gorira, go play with the others." Gorira glared at Hana and stomped away. "And that is how he treats his sweet mommy every single day."

"You still have a habit of calling everyone 'the others'," Deidara pointed out. Hana ignored him.

"Anyways, how's life?" Hana looked at Naomi.

"Fine," Naomi answered. "Emoko's doing well in school."

Hana raised an eyebrow at Naomi. "Oh, really?" She put her hands on her hips. "Well, Gorira is not. I've gotten at least five reports of him swearing in class! I 100% blame Hidan for that."

"Hey!" Hidan yelled. "I have nothing to do with anything!"

"Totally," Hana answered sarcastically. "Anyways, Gorira is doing really bad in class, his grades are horrible and he hates his teachers and his teachers hate him. Except the P.E. teacher. Because Gorira is amazing at sports, maybe better than me. Always the team captain at school and I know that because he always brags to me because I have never been team captain in any school in my life. And he's really popular at school. In conclusion, Gorira is very tiring to live with. But I'm still his mom so I will take good care of him. I am finally done talking."

There was a moment of silence before Deidara popped up. "Is it my turn to talk yet?"

"Sure."

"Well, then, Saru is doing okay in class but his art is amazing! I mean, yeah, he doesn't make any explosions but at least he's good at painting. I mean, really good. Sadly, he doesn't find much interest in dynamites and stuff like that." Deidara sighed and started internally sulking.

Suddenly, everyone heard a loud cry and went silent. Everyone stood up and rushed over to the playground to see what happened.

"Obito! Kisame! What happened?" Hana screamed.

"Um, well... Emoko unlocked her sharingan," Obito answered. Everyone froze.

"How?" Itachi asked.

"Well, this is kind of a lame way to unlock your sharingan but Gorira wanted to play with Emoko's toys and he ripped the head off of it and ran off."

"Gorira! You come back here!" Hana screeched and ran after Gorira.

"Mommy! Emoko's eyes are red! She's possessed by demons!" Gorira yelled and kept running.

Hana stopped. "Don't say that just because she has red eyes. Also, she's an Uchiha and Uchihas have sharingans. Also, where'd you learn the word possess?"

"Daddy was talking about Jashin again," Gorira answered. Hana sighed.

"I was not!" Hidan said though he was obviously lying.

"When did you get here?" Hana asked.

"He was always here," Gorira said. "Right behind you." Hana grumbled.

"So, anyways, Emoko is NOT possessed by demons because she is an Uchiha," Hana told Gorira.

"She's a half Uchiha though."

"Don't mind that. She still has a sharingan and you can't do anything about it," Hana responded.

"Other than digging their eyes out," Hidan added.

"What!? Dig their eyes out!?" Gorira exclaimed.

"No! Hidan!"

"Oops."

"Anyways, Emoko is fine so you don't have to be scared. But because you are scared, I have to ask you if you're okay. Are you okay?"

Gorira thought about it. "Well, I sh*t my pants."

Hana turned her head to Hidan. "You taught him that word, didn't you?"

"No! I promise! I did do a single-"

[insert punching noises]

"Alright, that's taken care of." Hana clapped her hands and sat back down.

"Wait, she was on a bench?"

"Yes, you idiot."

Everyone sighed. It's been over five years and the voices haven't left yet.

"Am I not liked here? I'm so sad. My feelings are hurt."

"*crying*"

"(-_-") I was being sarcastic."

"O...kay."

The End

A/N: Thank you for sticking with us till the end! We appreciate your support because this story sucks. It went way off track than what it was planned to be. Anyways, we'll see ya if we release anything else!