🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🆅🅸: 🅰🆄🆃🅷🅾🆁🆂 🅾🅽 🅲🆁🅰🅲🅺

"In the name of Jashin, you shall suffer!" Hidan cried, pointing his fat (according to Hana) finger at Hana.

Nothing happened.

"Ha ha! It didn't work!" Hana cackled, before tripping on nothing.

"Ha ha! Revenge is sweet!" Hidan cackled.

"Fine! I call upon the power of authors!" Hana shouted.

"What the f*ckity f*ck is that?" Hidan asked.

"Boo."

"AH! WHO ARE YOU!" Hidan screamed.

"Hah! That's the author!"

"I have a name you know. Most of you know me by my username, LilBoi2478, but the other author here calls me noogieman. You call me N."

"Ha ha ha! You're noogieman!" Hana laughed.

"Shut up." N said, removing Hana's privileges to talk.

"          " Hana said. N smirked.

"Sorry about noogieman, I'm the other author here. Noogieman calls me 'ya bongo!', so you guys can call me B. Hana, I'm going to let you talk again."

"WOOHOO! I CAN TALK! YADDA YADDA YADDA!" Hana screeched in Hidan's ear.

"This is all your fault! Now we have two weird voices talking to us with letters as names!" Hidan blamed.

"Not my fault you're not awesome enough to summon the power of authors," Hana replied.

"Why did you give her talking privileges, ya bongo?" N asked. "That was the best few seconds of my life."

"Heh heh... it's because I'm evil >:)" B responded.

"How did you say '>:)' in your sentence?" Hana asked.

"See, you just said it yourself!" B encouraged Hana.

"I'm surrounded by idiots," N groaned.

"Hey, I didn't do anything!" Hidan complained.

"Hey Hana, want me to do something funny?" B asked.

"Sure!" Hana exclaimed.

"Oh no. Don't you dare mess with the plot, ya bongo!" N warned.

"Too late!" B cackled.

"🌸ξξ(∵❤◡❤∵)ξξ·¯·♩¸ H̼a̼n̼a̼,̼ I̼ l̼o̼v̼e̼ y̼o̼u̼ s̼o̼ m̼u̼c̼h̼!̼ ¸♩·¯·ξξ(∵❤◡❤∵)ξξ🌸" Hidan suddenly blurted. "Wait, what?"

N facepalmed. B cackled. Hana ran away screaming, "SALT! WE NEED SALT!" Hidan was planning his own suicide.

"We should leave now."

"No way! I'm going to save this for blackmail!"

"You know you can just make them do whatever you want already?" N said.

"Bleh. Where's the fun in that?"

"Whatever. I'm going to rewrite that."

"Pfft. You gonna scream 'Izanagi' or some sh*t?" B teased. N rolled their eyes.

"Hey, don't ignore us!" Hidan and Hana shouted.

"And don't you dare tell anyone what happened!" Hana threatened.

"Or I'll sacrifice you to Jashin!" Hidan added.

"So... this is like our own cantaloupe happening?" N asked (ily if you get this reference).