🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🅸🅸🅸

"You guys need clothes," Hana insisted, pointing at her guests. They were all wearing clothes that didn't fit them except Tobi who was wearing a red and black cloak ever since he turned human. "And Tobi, you stick out like a sore thumb."

They all looked at Hana, waiting for her to say something. Hana looked back like they should know what she was going to say. No one said anything.

"We're going to the mall!" Hana blurted. They looked at her weirdly. "A mall is a place where you buy stuff!"

"Like a shop!" Tobi popped in.

"Yes! Very good!" Hana remarked, acting like he was her student. "But it's a big shop with other little shops inside of it!"

Tobi and the others looked very confused. Hana shrugged. "You'll see." She hopped into the car.

Itachi, Deidara, Kisame, Konan, Zetsu, Hidan, Sasori, Pein, Kakuzu, and Tobi looked at the black car.

"I know what you're thinking," Hana told them. "You're like me. You're all thinking 'Aw man, I wish it was a Princess Pinky Glitter Sparkle Ice Cream Cake Van but because of Naomi, it's just a plain black limousine!"

"The Princess Pinky Glitter Sparkle Ice Cream Cake Van almost blinded me," Naomi commented, getting in the driver's seat.

"Your fault," Hana insulted, claiming shotgun. The rest of them sat in the many passenger seats behind the two seats the roommates were sitting in.

"Buckle your seatbelts," Naomi told them.

They looked confused. She pointed at the black, leather strap connecting to their car seats. They grabbed the strap in confusion. Naomi sighed and demonstrated how to "Buckle Your Seatbelt" to the ten passengers in the car.

"Do you do it like this, un?" Deidara asked, with a confirming 'click' coming from the buckle. The others followed his example.

"Naomi-chan, look at Tobi!" He pulled the entire seatbelt out of the car seat. "Noodles!" Naomi smacked Tobi in the back of the head and carefully reeled the seatbelt back in.

"Don't do that again, Tobi," Naomi ordered.

"B-but Tobi wants noodles!" He started crying so Naomi promised him after shopping for clothes, she would take him out for ramen.

꧁༺༻꧂

Naomi drove into a parking lot. "So many cars!" Tobi exclaimed.

"Yes, a lot of people have cars. But it's not always a good thing," Hana explained.

She pointed at Naomi struggling to find a place to park. A limo may be a luxury, but it's also a pain in the *ss to find a parking space.

Tobi nodded understandably. "Can Tobi have his noodles yet?"

"Not yet," Hana told him. Tobi waited patiently. When Naomi finally found a place to park, fans started crowding around the car.

"These are Nao- I mean, Double H's fans," Hana explained to Tobi. Then she turned to Naomi. "I'm sorry, Naomi, I almost said your real name in public."

"Dumbass, you just did," Naomi answered.

"Oops!" Hana yelled and ran away before Naomi could catch her. Good thing she slapped one of Naomi's fans so she could pretend to be someone else. Naomi was ten times faster than Hana but it was just her fans that made her slower.

"I forgot to wear my mask!" Naomi thought frustratedly and continued to run after Hana. Then, she finally caught up to Hana.

Hana quickly turned into a fan. "Hana, seriously, I know it's you."