🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 🆇🆇🆅🅸

"Hey, what's going on here?" They all turned around to see who asked the question. It was one they all recognized.

In fact, so did most of Japan.

It was the number one hero, Deku.

"Insert fangirls screaming," N noted.

"D-Deku?!?! Am I really seeing the number one hero up close?!?!" Triple X wondered out loud, trying to see if she was just hallucinating.

"Midoriya-san? Is that you?" Naomi asked politely.

"Ah, Sasaki-san. We haven't seen each other in a while."

"You probably don't recognize me though," Hana stated, grabbing Naomi's attention away. Deku tilted his head and looked at Hana's byakugan. "Ha! I was right! I dyed my hair green! The old me had black hair and a pink streak and was- I still am- Mei Hatsume's good friend!"

"Ah, Toga-san, right?" Deku guessed.

"Correct! Also, I'm just Hana," Hana replied. "Not comfortable with my family name."

Triple X was just gawping at Deku the whole time and extremely shocked that he knew Naomi and Hana. "W-wha...?"

"Well, it's good seeing you two again." Deku smiled.

"Also, you're a lot taller than when I first met you," Hana said. "You used to be about this tall," Hana stated, gesturing to her chin.

"I wasn't that short..." Deku tried, considering that Hana is only 5' 2" (158 cm). Which sucks because the bigger the better, for Hana's quirk.

"Deku-san was always taller than you, Hana," Naomi pointed out.

Hana tilted her head 60 degrees upward, making full contact with Naomi. "Why am I so shoooort?" She slumped and got ready to sulk.

"Sasori is 5'3"," Naomi facted, making Hana burst into laughter.

"BWAHAHAAA!!!" she laughed hysterically and made a very ugly face as if it was how Sasori looked. Deku blinked, speechless. Naomi, on the other hand, was not surprised one bit. Hana wiped the couple of tears in her eyes and calmed down. "Ignore that."

Deku blinked out of his frozen face and nodded. "Okay." He turned to Naomi and then to Triple X. "Sorry, but you two have been reported of using your quirks without-"

Hana quickly kneeled down. "NOOO! We're sorry! Please forgive Naomi! She did nothing wrong but defend herself!" She fake cried for a few seconds and then took a quick peek if Deku was still standing there. He was. Hana sighed and stood up. "Fine. So are we all just going to go to jail now? I hope I can see Himiko. And, it will be easier for Naomi as a Villain Therapist. But only if we're in the same jail."

"Actually, I have my official hero license right here," Naomi told Deku, reaching for her pocket. She looked at her license, making sure it didn't expire yet. Then she held out her license to show Deku.

"Woohoo! Go Naomi!" Hana exclaimed. She started searching for her own. "Eh... where is that thing? I think I left it at home..." She let out a small laugh. "But I didn't use my quirk!"

Deku nodded. "Okay. What about Triple X?" He turned his attention to Triple X who was still staring into space.

"I-I..." she stuttered. "Sorry, what?"

"Do you have an official hero license?" Deku asked.

"No...?" She obviously did not pay attention to anything. But she was smart enough to figure it out. "Oh, yeah! I just don't have it with me right now." She gave a fake smile that Naomi was very familiar with. But it wasn't as obvious to Deku.

"You will need to show us your hero license though. If you can't find it, we can go through the list of all the heroes in Japan," Deku said.

"That's a thing?" Hana asked. "That would be a very long list."

"It's in alphabetical order so we just need to know the first few letters of your hero name," Deku explained.

"Oh yeah, all heroes have English names," Hana recalled. "I have no idea why though. But now you can ask for Triple X's hero name." Hana smirked, knowing Triple X wasn't a hero.

"I, uhh..." Triple X stuttered.

"I'm sorry, but you'll be arrested for illegal quirk usage, as you were not permitted by anyone to use your quirk."

"Yes I was! Double H allowed it!" Triple X protested. "Yeah! She challenged me to a battle!"

"From what I recall, you burst into my backyard demanding for a challenge. Not only is that rude, it's considered trespassing, which is also illegal," Naomi informed. Hana nodded even though she knew no one cared about her.

"We'll have this checked out later. Both of you, please come with me to the police station," Deku said sternly, with multiple police cars parked near the beach front.

"Oh shi..." Hana said and quickly covered her mouth. "AAAH! I didn't say anything!" Naomi sighed. Hana has inspired Hidan to not swear and Hidan has inspired Hana to swear.

"Alright. Please follow me," a police officer requested, taking both by the arm.

꧁༺༻꧂

"I find the defendant, Kawari Utsushimi, guilty!" The judge concluded.

Naomi, Hana, Triple X and Deku watched silently as the woman got arrested. Hana shivered. Court was an unfamiliar, cold place.

"Did Himiko have to live through this?" she whispered to Naomi, but was shushed the moment she made a sound.

Hana glanced at the judge. "Huh. I thought all judges wore those weird wigs." She scratched her chin.

"Sorry for the trouble," Deku apologized. "But we rekindled our friendship that was lost over the years!" He gave Naomi a thumbs up.

"The friendship we never had," Naomi mentally added. "I wonder how Shinso was friends with him."

"Alright, so you guys are free to go. See you guys at the next UA reunion!" Deku reminded, before leaving.

"Well, let's go home now," Hana urged. She pulled on Naomi's black turtleneck. "Ew, this should be green."

Naomi raised an eyebrow, imagining herself in green. Very dark green would have been fine but Hana meant green-green. Naomi winced and shook her head. "Sorry, I don't have any green clothes."

Hana gawped at Naomi. "None? Awe..." Suddenly, a lightbulb popped over her head like a mole from a Whack-a-Mole arcade game. "Hey... how 'bout we go to the mall to buy some green clothes for you?"

Naomi winced.

"So, what do you say?" Hana asked.

"Poor Naomi."

"Poor Naomi."

Poor Naomi.